1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darren Albert's spleen

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by DSM5, Oct 25, 2009.

1. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I was wondering if spleens are ever damaged through prolonged steroid abuse. 

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    You certainly vent your spleen enough DS? Good question - no idea!~!!!!

3. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +497 / 6
    The description of this incident is eerily similar to what happened to me in 1984 playing school footy. A ruptured liver that was not identified until the next day. Alberts a pussy though - 1 day in intensive care pffft. I had 10 days in IC and 2 months in hospital!
    Those St Pauls bastards never did find out what they did to me.....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It also sounds very similar to what Leon Bott for Manly Marlins did to the Randwick winger this year. 

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    That was Bob Hawke's grandson, and a Randwick player to boot.  There should be more of it I reckon.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The laborites on the forum would have peferred that Bott did it to John Howard's grandson. 

7. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I hate Darren Albert and so should every Manly fan.  I think Melanie's kid is only about four Tooks.  And last time I saw a pic of the kid in some rag or other, he looked very very ugly.  In tune with the old man's politics. 

8. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    Isn;t she a single mum after her husband did the dirty - that wouldn't fit into Little Johnny's bible belt beliefs or am I thinking of another former PMs kids

9. DSM5

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    You're right Wheel.  The guy was a snake and dumped his ugly sperm into Melanie before bolting.  Johnny wouldn't have been to pleased.

10. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Spleen a long time between Manly victories. Missing the footy. Good health to you Mr Spleen (Albert), though I've never forgiven you for '97.

11. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    The laborites on the forum would have peferred that Bott did it to John Howard's grandson. 
    [/quote]

or just to John Howard