Dare I say it - Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jerry1 said:
Jeez - what a bunch if wankers on here. Send your sympathy cards to a team that won the minor premiership and made the grand final. went better than we did with half the talent. Hasler is the best coach in the game.

And the biggest peice of scum

Didn't watch it, didn't care to.

So I'm glad this thread was created. I felt I got the full game experience just by reading.

edit: I could be slow on the uptake, or wrong but I didn't realise Jerry1 was a bulldogs supporter.

What is the next best thing to winning the Grand Final?
Seeing the bulldogs lose.
I have never cheered for the Storm as loud as I have yesterday.

globaleagle said:

So I'm glad this thread was created. I felt I got the full game experience just by reading.

edit: I could be slow on the uptake, or wrong but I didn't realise Jerry1 was a bulldogs supporter.

I didn't watch it in it's entirety either, only the last 5 minutes of the game and the initial presentation celebrations until they did their team song. I chose to watch the 2008 Manly Vs Storm GF that I have recorded on DVD. Gees we were good :D

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

I didn't watch it in it's entirety either, only the last 5 minutes of the game and the initial presentation celebrations until they did their team song. I chose to watch the 2008 Manly Vs Storm GF that I have recorded on DVD. Gees we were good :D
2008 was a record win and we were Awesome!!!. We have not gone back to back but next year we will be back soaring higher above those dirty dogs and every other team to win another Premiership Feathered friend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6