1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darcy Lussick

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Jun 10, 2011.

1. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    Did he go to Marist College North Shore, the same school that has given us the Forans, and Mitchell Pearce?

2. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I did a quick Google check, couldn't find his school but he was Beacon Hill Bear in his younger years, they're the one good Bears team.

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Mitchell Pearce?

When did he join Manly?

4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    There are no good Bears teams.

5. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Hope this Lussick turns out to be a future star at Manly as he is talked to death on this forum.

6. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    He's got very big boots to fill already.

7. seaeagles4life

seaeagles4life Active Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    he did go to marist same year as liam foran.

8. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Heard Parra are chasing him big time and his younger brother from the SG Ball side has signed with for the next 3 seasons.

9. SwornEagle

SwornEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 3
    I went to Marist College North Shore, during the 90's.. best times were in 1994-95 when Manly played the Bears on FNF at North Sydney Oval and belted them, it was great as practically the whole school were Bears supporters apart from a few hardcore Manly supporters, teachers included.

Florimo's younger brother was in the year above me, Adam Gilchrist's younger brother was our PE teacher, used to take us over to the oval every time his brother was playing state. Some good sportspeople and very good footballers have come out of that school, hope Darcy is another one of them and stays playing with the Sea Eagles for a lot more seasons yet.

10. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    If Darcy steps up he will get a chance next year in the team. Maybe Joe will finish up or he may start as a rotating prop as he is a big kid. I hear he scored 4 tries at a poorly lit ground at Bankstown with no announcer. :s Hence, my retirement of writing any more junior reports of our kids. :blush:

11. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    played well tonight did some good things ,no mistakes is the main thing..hope he hangs around or will he be heading elsewhere ?????

12. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    Thought he made more impact, and played more up tempo than both Robinson and Mauro.

Also, we need to keep a young Tony Williams. I always knew he'd bloom in the forwards.

13. R3

R3 Bird gang affiliate

Ratings:
    +204 / 6
    I Disagree with you mentioning Mauro there Ryan, To be fair Lussick played the last 20 Mins- of a wet slogged out game. He was good tonight but naturally alot fresher than both teams at that point.

14. leco1@optusnet.com.au

leco1@optusnet.com.au New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what is it with all the lussick love he did what you would of expected from a debutant with 20 min play and nothing more. Mauro toughed it out in the hard part of the game and deserved longer time tonight.

15. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Lussick: first view for me. strong, agile, energetic. looks very promising.

16. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Promising debut.

16 tackles and 51 metres, no missed tackles, no errors, in what, 20 mins? And with his size, they weren't just cling on tackles.

Done good, played strong, dug deep.

17. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    He had no where near the game mauro did. As judges we put too much weight on attack. Mauro was outstanding in defence his tackle count must have been high

18. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Mauro 48 metres, 21 tackles, no errors, no missed tackles. Mauro never seems to let us down.

19. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    That's why Des likes him, he is dependable.

20. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    mauro is a champmjuts lloke me atr blockjak nt tonight.