• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle said:
Congrats and remember athletes have girls. I should know, I have 3!
And I.

Dan, you have started the girls. Mine are all Manly fans.

Enjoy the ride, though this talk of girls being easier, only lasts till they hit the teenage years.

Well done to you and Leanne!! With Fro on the first labour ever followed on FB!

Congrats Dan & Leanne.

What an incredible time in anyones life. Hope everything is well with mum and bub.

I'm sure Larissa is happy, first Gronk now you adding to the junior membership numbers!

Great stuff Dan and Leanne. Matilda seems to have origins meaning a powerful battler - strength for batttle and strong in war. I'm sure you knew that but I can see her getting her own way. Don't forget Blue for Wednesday and Maroon for Friday.

ManlyBacker said:
Great stuff Dan and Leanne. Matilda seems to have origins meaning a powerful battler - strength for batttle and strong in war. I'm sure you knew that but I can see her getting her own way. Don't forget Blue for Wednesday and Maroon for Friday.

Yep I really liked that meaning of the name, if she has any of her mothers nature it will run true.

We only had 1 girls name and about 4 boys names at the time we picked it.

I was considering Charlie but Leanne didn't like it as a girls name. Charlie means "manly" hehe.

Congratulations Dan and Leanne on the birth of your beautiful daughter Matilda, she's a lucky girl to have you both as her parents.
PS, I hope you're spoiling the girls rotten Dan.

Congratulations Dan im sure you and your wife will both be outstanding parents, congratulations once again, im sure shes going to be daddy,s little Eagle !

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6