• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok NOT Football I know BUT deserves to be on the main page.

From Facebook, Matilda Christine arrived at 4.16pm today (Sunday).

From all on Silvertails can I wish Dan, Leanne and Matilda all the very best....congratulations guys!!

:D:D:D

Congrats Mr and Mrs Dan. Now strap in for one hell of a life changing ride. At least she had the good grace to arrive on a bye weekend... what a little champ. And girls are so much easier than boys when they are little.

Thank god is wasn't SOO or BDH night!!

Girls are great, I have two of them (although not so little these days at 33 and 26)....I have 4 grandkids, 3 boys and 1 girl....you are right, girls are easier!!

well done to all - can not argue with the girls being easy...my son has his moments

Chip and Chase said:
. And girls are so much easier than boys when they are little.

yeah so enjoy it.. Geez....It`s a short time, it will only be 16 years .. & after that you will wish you had 10 boys ...

Congratulations Dan...

Now about my profile ..:D

Now starts the phase of my life where I try to keep guys like me away from my daughter haha. Thanks everyone.

All smiles here at the moment but it has been a loooong day.

She should be home in time for origin 1 and her first manly game on Friday.

You will be happy to know she was born into the world listening to the footy on the radio as no one could change the station. She will be a good manly fan!

Great news. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Dan :^) Matilda must be the chosen one, because she was born the day after the 'end of the world'.

Congrats Dan. You have to watch out for any sly relo's that try to tag her with some Broncos/Cowboys merchandise( speaking from experience!...bastards)
Get her into one of those Sea Eagle baby jumpsuits pronto!:D

Congratulations Dan and Leanne on the birth of Matilda :)
baby-14.gif
baby-14.gif
baby-14.gif

Now, before my missus asks me (and I'm sure that she will), how much did she weigh?

And Mark and C&C, girls might be easier at the moment but believe me, that all changes once they reach puberty. Then you say to them, who the hell are you and what have you done with my daughter. Once they get through that puberty stage, then they start to get bearable again :D

Jethro said:
Now, before my missus asks me (and I'm sure that she will), how much did she weigh?

I knew it wouldn't take her long. She has just came home from work and I told her about Matilda and she immediately asked "How big was she?"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6