1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Danny Wicks thread

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Fro, May 23, 2011.

1. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Yes it has been removed, was stupid and borderline slanderous.

Asking for trouble having that sort of thing around.

I know what you were trying to do and the intent was funny, but not the execution.

2. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Really??? i want to see it now?? i`m curious , i didnt even bother to go in when it was up .. now i want to :sleepy: hate that

3. ERNIE FOR NO7

ERNIE FOR NO7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    I didnt see thread dont know if this was previously said but surely he should never be registered to play in the NRL again. If I was a jersey sponsor, I wouldnt like to see my company name on a jersey he was wearing.

4. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    Fair call. For the record I don't believe it was slanderous by any means but that wouldn't necessarily stop Gallop/NRL/Wilson arguing that it was and I can understand why you would not want to deal with that.

5. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Well,he hasnt been spoken of till his guilty verdict,his a nothing player anyway so why bother even mentioning him?

Danny Wicks was just another bonehead forward,theres about 10 noteworthy forwards in todays game,most of them like our boy Choc has no brains,god i love him but he is a dumb****

6. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Yeah I could see what it was trying to do, but it did go a bit far in a couple of spots :)

7. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Never heard of danny wicks til this story broke.nuff-nuff