Danny Weidler - Gazelle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Weirdler has been flogging the Danks / Gazelle story to death. He's like Mick Dittman on a favourite with 100m to go and it's getting shaded by a half head.

He probably thinks he is in with a chance of a Walkley .....more likely a Wankley

NRL360 Kent described Gazelle as one cell above a moron- let's move on :p

2v said that no one had access to the players and agreed that Gazelle is mentally challenged@:cool:

Kent also said that there is no issue as 'Manly didn't get into the Melbourne Cup, did they?' To which 2v said 'neigh' @:D

The sad part is that this is all the Manly haters need to claim that the premiership was tainted (look at what Brett has had to deal with re people who "really knew" what happened) all the while a team full of drug cheats like Newcastle get away scott free re 97

Cannot see anywhere that i have looked that is even a banned substance. No positive drug tests either....probably another eels leak.

The intellectuals on one eyed trouser snake have a thread called Druggo Sea Eagles.
Poor Parra. Blinded by maroon and white jealousy.:p

Inosetol is in the red bull drunks isn't it??? So ****en what.
Found in a lot of energy drinks. Monster is one I think?. Inositol is added into energy drinks because it is efficient in converting nutrients into energy.

As for a super supplement that helped Manly win the premiership - what a load of crap! Its barley even performance enhancing! Its a sweet like carb found naturally in plants. It's main benefits are aids in efficient processing of nutrients into the conversion of energy. Also can help with sleep by working with serotonin, anxiety relief and stress, hair health, improves weight loss, improves blood circulation.

Wielder is a goose, research the substance before making stupid claims!

Of all the sh*t going on from the bunker performing poorly to the eels cheating, Forum going to seek medical help (i do honestly wish him well) to Greenburg being a fck wit (that will never change), Robo attacking Cummins...i probably forgot something?? This is what they come up with...WTF is wrong with this scum bag Wierdler this is amazing that we are discussing this, someone needs to address the whole "lets divert all the attention from the real issues & blame Manly or lets make up some sh*t if we dont find some sh*t", maybe Bozo needs to do a Robo and address this issue straight up in ya face style? fck it the Penns can pay the fine they can afford it.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4