Danny Wankler exclusive at 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So has there been any word yet?

3.20 here in Perth and we don't get any RL news on Free to Air over here.

It was nothing. Same as reports in the paper.
He mentioned Des wanting to be under the radar and in his opion anything less then top 4 would be a failure.
They will not make the top 4.
Storm, Warriors, Tigers, and our great side will all finish above them as will Knights and a few others at least.
He has no idea.

Talk about the lack of exclusive news. Well at least we know Glenn is here till 2014 and I cant see Brett leaving now, he will see his playing days out at the Eagles. (IMO)

EagleRock40 said:
Apparently Brett had to exercise his get out clause before 1st November. Because he didnt he is staying with manly in 2012. Also that Glenn is currently signed until the end of 2014.
So if the get out clauses are dated, what is Foran's date?

Foran had to get out by 1st June 1984, now he must play for Manly until we don't want him anymore. ;)

so if Brett dates was 1 Nov. Telling Des he could stay and then a week later sacking him seems like a good way to make sure Brett can't leave until he has had some time under Tooves.
Also having Glenn with a extra year to run on his contract seems a smart move as well.
But I doubt they would leave anyway.

mickyj said:
so if Brett dates was 1 Nov. Telling Des he could stay and then a week later sacking him seems like a good way to make sure Brett can't leave until he has had some time under Tooves.
Also having Glenn with a extra year to run on his contract seems a smart move as well.
But I doubt they would leave anyway.

I really hope that isn't how the Board operates...

Ceagle said:
So if the get out clauses are dated, what is Foran's date?

If you want a good look at Foran's date you might have to sneak into the dressing sheds after a game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6