Daniel & Linda's Big announcement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ryan...NO...No strippers and no strip club, not interested and it will be a bucks night without a buck if that is what gets organised!

I am thinking a game of golf or fishing charter in the morning then a big breakfast and off to the races to meet the hens party and spend the day there.
much more fun

Dan you Keep this attitude up and you are Going to Become My Hero
Linda has Obviously Made you a Better Man ;)

congratulations to all three of you. could we see a half time wedding?????

I'm with Dan here too, Strippers are skanky and a waste of time.

You should play golf in the morning, but all the blokes have to dress up as chicks.

Paintball is another good activity to do in the morning, I have done it a few times. Hunt the buck games are always fun :D

half time wedding....not a bad idea.

I will put it to her tonight, though I am sure it will be met with a rejection

I'm with Dan here too, Strippers are skanky and a waste of time.

You should play golf in the morning, but all the blokes have to dress up as chicks.

we probably would anyways!

I am thinking a game of golf

That would be great. I went to a Bucks golf day a few years ago where the Buck was stripped and chained to a tree we moved about 50 metres away and used him as target practice for a while. Mind you it was at a isolated country course and probably would not go down too well at Terry Hills. :lol:

As previously said, Congratulations Danny boy - I trust you'll remember to take that little piece of advice I gave you.

Also, here's a few things I'm thinking on your behalf:

1. Buck's day to either be at the Louth Races or to be on the same weekend as a Manly home game.
2. Wedding Ceremony conducted at half time in Manly's First home game of next season.
3. Reception at the palatial League's Club.
4. Jye Mullane a must for Best Man.
5. Jason King to be Maid of honour.

& dont let dessie decide the groomsman line-up ,he will f#ck that up aswell.

cant believe I am getting married......spinout!

Cant believe you are taking suggestions from forum posters :)

it isn't April fools day!

Fro I am not taking them seriously.
I know who i want for my best man and I trust that person to make the bucks a day I will enjoy and Linda and I have our own plans for the wedding

I know who i want for my best man and I trust that person to make the bucks a day I will enjoy

I guess that rules out Wheel and Doug then. :lol:

I realise that Dan, this one is a bit more important than who is going to be on the bench from Premier League next week anyway.

We all know Linda is the one who will make every decision for the rest of your life ;)

Seriously Mate good luck with it all, enjoy the ride wherever it takes you.

she isnt the most demanding girl I have known and I dont expect things to change that much.

My best man wont be anyone who posts on the site matas either. They are a member though :)

I have to ask him first and before I can Linda and I need to set a date for the wedding first

I hear those parties down at Mc Donalds go off!!

Ice Cream cake is better than wedding cake anyways!

[quote author=Daniel]
I know who i want for my best man and I trust that person to make the bucks a day I will enjoy

I guess that rules out Wheel and Doug then. :lol:

[/quote]

Hey!! Leave me out of this. Wheel I can understand!!

This thread illustrates the best part of this site, that no dickhead has come and and said "this should be in the general forum"

anyway, good luck, marriage is great when your with the right girl

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7