Daniel & Linda's Big announcement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

thanks again guys and thanks Doug.

I exect to see you up here for our engagement party mate. Linda and I will hook you up with a BP!

Wouldnt miss it for the world mate.

Just make sure it coincides with a brookie game.

Best wishes & congrats Daniel, are you planning a long engagement, or are you going to get hitched quickly before she has a chance to get away ? :D

lol get her before she runs away :)

lol nah we are thinking between October this year and March next year.

We dont have a specific date yet, we are still discussing that and where we want to be married

Conga Line! did someone mention a conga line?

Congratulations to both Daniel & Linda. Best wishes for your future together.

I'm with Jatz... i barely know ya mate.. but you seem like a decent enough bloke!

Congratulations and i hope your all happy together!

Congratulations Dan, thats fantastic news for the both of you.

Well done Dan ! ( my shout next time I see you )

Will be good to have you back on the "insular peninsular"

Gonna be one hell of a bucks night !!

cheers
ChuckWood

we are planning a combined bucks/hens night. I dont want strippers etc and i have the feeling my friends will end up going against my wishes

Search your feelings, young Heweswalker...you KNOW it to be true....together....we can RULE THE UNIVERSE !!!

Well, we can demand centre stage at the strip joint in any case. Let the money vampires go hell to leather on you...

As the once mighty Zena says......YiYiYiYiYiYiYiYiYiYiYiYi...

ryan...NO...No strippers and no strip club, not interested and it will be a bucks night without a buck if that is what gets organised!

I am thinking a game of golf or fishing charter in the morning then a big breakfast and off to the races to meet the hens party and spend the day there.
much more fun

agree with the no strippers, especially after seeing what has happened with some of my mates 8|

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4