Daniel Harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
I was surprised to read that Daniel Harrison was one of the 12 players culled at Parramatta.

I must admit, I haven't seen him play this season under Ricky, but I thought Dan was great for us.

Hope he can find another NRL club.

He is a good backup prop nothing special but certainly worth having in the trenches. At the start of last year or 2011 quite a few were saying they expected him to be one of the names talked about at the end of the year.

Unfortunately Sticky has a like for islander players and the coaching ability of wilted lettuce

Poor bugger hasn't even been given a chance in the NRL this year.

Interesting that parra signed him and his brother Blake who was seen as a potential superstar.

Blake had a freak accident as is out until the start of 2015 and parra are looking after him while ditching his brother.

I like Harrison he's a solid worker like Rodney and Williamson

CAMBO said:
Blake had a freak accident as is out until the start of 2015 and parra are looking after him while ditching his brother.

I like Harrison he's a solid worker like Rodney and Williamson

Horrible news regarding Blake. I wasn't aware of this. That's a long time out of the game.

Good call on Luke, one of my all-time favourite Sea Eagles and absolute gentleman.

Dan said:
He is a good backup prop nothing special but certainly worth having in the trenches. At the start of last year or 2011 quite a few were saying they expected him to be one of the names talked about at the end of the year.

Unfortunately Sticky has a like for islander players and the coaching ability of wilted lettuce

He's not a prop, he's a backrower and showed enough skills when playing first grade with us to again question Stuart's judgement of talent. I'd be pleased if he returned, even though we seem to have a plethora of good backrowers.
For Stuart to belittle the 12 in front of fellow players is absolutely pathetic and a further indication that he is not a coach's jock-strap. This seems to be borne out by the NSW players who are praising Daly for knowing when they needed to relax and when they had to switch-on. Stuart had the NSW players burnt out with intensity before they made it to the field.

I hope we bring him home to Manly. He never let us down in 1st grade or off the bench. Ricky is an idiot having him in reserve grade.

I cant see him fitting into our current backrow.

I would drop Horro for him, I wouldn't drop Symonds for him, and I would drop Gifty for him.

And I wouldnt drop Watmough

No way not in a million years, he would be cover at best. But I agree in a team like Parramatta he would be a star

Dan said:

I would drop Horro for him, I wouldn't drop Symonds for him, and I would drop Gifty for him.

No way not in a million years, he would be cover at best. But I agree in a team like Parramatta he would be a star

Poor gifty.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Poor gifty.
Awkward typo @dan
Lucky we knew what you meant.

I always thought he was a touch over rated on this forum last year, he did play a couple of pretty good games though

Could be a good depth signing but if you look at Watmough, Stewart and at least 1 of Horo/Symonds in the backrow, we may keep both of them, and then Buhrer, Hasson and Sene-Lafao there along with Chee Kam to come he may be surplus to requirements

He was very over rated on this forum, fringe player at best!

Parra were crazy offering him 300k, i'd only take him back on 100k or less

Parramatta cutting loose blokes with good potential and solid work ethic?

I find that awfully hard to believe.

I think he was a very solid player with decent ball skills whenever he stepped up for us.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I always thought he was a touch over rated on this forum last year, he did play a couple of pretty good games though

Could be a good depth signing but if you look at Watmough, Stewart and at least 1 of Horo/Symonds in the backrow, we may keep both of them, and then Buhrer, Hasson and Sene-Lafao there along with Chee Kam to come he may be surplus to requirements

This is why I wonder why the hell we would be after Anthony Tupou (Sp?)

Central Coast Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

This is why I wonder why the hell we would be after Anthony Tupou (Sp?)

I'd be happy if it was Daniel Tupou. Him being a Parra junior surely means he'll end up at Manly soon.:p

Dan said:

Hey careful Dan. Have a bit of respect for wilted lettuce will you. Sheeesh.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2