Daniel Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I wonder if any of the sports shows this week, get to have Daniel Anderson on to chat about the refereeing last night and the entire year....Or will the NRL put him and his pack of idiots in cotton wool.....Really he has earned a living and achieved nothing...gone backwards in many an instance

He should be sacked. Thought the refs went backwards this year.

I don't mind the refs call they brought in but they got gunshy after the start of the year. It started well and went backwards once the media got stuck into the points they didn't like.

I have more of a problem with Shane Hayne. That guy should never be let near a Manly game again. He has obvious issues with us......:mad:

As a retired referee of some 20 years experience, I can understand missing some errors ..ie fwd passes a little knock on etc.. however with all the tech, cameras and backup that these people in the middle have plus an extra referee, and the fact that they are full time. The amount of mistakes that they make is remarkable. Touch judges are not immune from failure either, in saying this the NRL must appoint their best referees, not their favourite. Shane hayne is another harrigan, ..must be the center of attention..until the coaches and media are allowed to critize these idiots and show ponies, the standard will continue to go backwards.They are totally protected and believe that if they make a stuff up it will be hidden , they do not learn from their mistakes. As Tooves has said some one has to be accountable

Watch the press conference. Tooves was being grilled and in response to one question, he said something like you can get into trouble and then "Sorry, sorry, some people get into trouble." Then he gave a knowing look and smile to Greenberg, standing up the back. The press saw the funny side, and maybe even Greenberg.

The NRL have to bring in the Captains Challenge as used in the 20's this year. It would stop refs like Hayne making obvious bad calls as he would look stupid having his decisions continuously overturned. The argument that it would slow up play doesn't wash as we already have over 2 mins between a try being scored and the restart and about a minute every time a scrum is formed. Last night Lyon would have challenged Pearces strip of Foz, the touch off Jennings before half time and the JB's alleged strip to name a few. All would have been overturned. We need to get as many decisions right as possible unlike last night.

Anderson said on ABC radio yesterday afternoon that he was going to turn his phone off at 9.30pm and not be at work for a week.

I think the time has come for the captains call to eliminate blatant errors, Hayne punished us all year and thats what the club has to sort out for 2014.

Most definitely there should be a long hard look at last nights game, and how that culminated from a very poor year of officiating.

It was only one year ago that Anderson as ref boss explored common sense reasoning in relation to reffing and openly explained these within the sport and outwardly to stakeholders (like us mere supporters). At the time there appeared to be consensus building about how the games refs should police the game.

It worked for a while and then inexplicably disappeared and went downhill all the way until last night.

Last nights game needs to be looked at with open & honest eyes, but unfortunately, while I am an unabashed supporter of the Commission, I have no faith in them dealing with this issue in the off season and a new day dawn in 2014.

Im afraid they have other issues to deal with and this is just too difficult to tackle.

Terry Zarsoff said:
Watch the press conference. Tooves was being grilled and in response to one question, he said something like you can get into trouble and then "Sorry, sorry, some people get into trouble." Then he gave a knowing look and smile to Greenberg, standing up the back. The press saw the funny side, and maybe even Greenberg.

Here is the link if anybody missed it:

http://www.nrl.com/gf-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/588562/embed/lmcnZnZjrNYWXUjJ7OO6HsWNMow0S7VP/default.aspx

Anderson will release a statement later in the week confirming all decisions were fair and correct and that the refs had a great game.

If any person anywhere in the world deserves to be sacked from their job it's Daniel Anderson. The problem is that the people who decide whether he should be sacked or not deserve to be sacked too, so he probably won't be.

September 25 2011.
Shane Hayne to Kieran Foran,
"I've had a gut full of you".

Hayne overlooked for '11 GF.

He waited 2 long years. Hayne would've lay in a "Bitch Toaster" at a Bondi solarium thinking of all the $1000's he missed out on.
GF '13, the bastard got us good.

Spirit of said:
the mauler said:
There should be a probe on Hayne. An anal probe!!! Ive never despised anyone like a despise this prick!!!

That would be no good, he'd enjoy that.

(first post btw)

I thought that was Matt Cecchin's job?:-/

mozgrame said:
Spirit of said:
the mauler said:
There should be a probe on Hayne. An anal probe!!! Ive never despised anyone like a despise this prick!!!

That would be no good, he'd enjoy that.

(first post btw)

I thought that was Matt Cecchin's job?:-/

Heres a little trivia for you. I was working out one time at North Ryde fitness first and Checchin was there. He spots me and proceeds to check me out the whole time. Like leering at every opportunity. I finish up and make for the change rooms. 2 minutes after i walk in to get my stuff he walks in after me to do some more checking out. Probably hoping i had got my kit off for a shower. He certainly knows how to make a heterosexual guy feel uncomfortable

Hey, If I was fit enough to be attractive to a gay guy I'd be pretty happy!

(unless he likes bears, and you're a bear).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6