Daniel Anderson - where are you you idiot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
I'm getting sick and tired of hearing from neutral fans how we were robbed of a grand final win.

I want to see Daniel Anderson speak up after reviewing the grand final play-by-play and explaining the decisions of Shayne Hayne.

Need to hear his "spin" on the whole thing. When will he publish his review of the game with regards to the referee performance?

NYEagle

I read somewhere that he switched his phone off at 930pm on Sunday and will leave it off for a week. Can't remember where i read it though.

It's the media idiots that are the problem. No one cares, the desired result has been achieved. SBW glorification sells more than Manly disgruntlement.

Shane Hayne round 1 Brookie. I'd fly in for that one.

He turned his phone off because he knew his little pink poofs would definately "cock" up so he wanted to be gone as far away as possible the chicken **** ,oops another pun :blush:

This one is unlike the other games he has had to address because of the sheer number of biased calls against us and also that it was the games pinnacle (that was completely fk'd up proper by his boys). More thought must be put into his bull**** answers because of the importance the game held. Im guessing he is taking a while preparing his bull**** story because of that.

Or also because he is hoping the ****storm might just go away if he ignores it long enough

I remember in 2012 there was a section after each round (including finals) on the NRL website where refs coaches Bill Harrigan or Stuart Raper would give their views on some of the refereeing decisions. Personally I thought it was a good idea as it let us know their point of view on things. That has stopped under Daniel Anderson.

I wonder what they would have said following Sunday's GF?

It is an absolute disgrace that Daniel Anderson has been allowed to hide this week.

He is in charge of the referees and the referees made a lot of controversial calls in the biggest game of the year. Why can't he comment? To simply hide is a pathetic dereliction of his duty to be accountable for his refs. Why can't he come out and say, yes some were wrong, others I don't think were wrong, etc.

Did Greenberg recommend that Anderson turn his phone off? (Wow, where on earth did that random thought spring from?)

Surely no matter what the Refs boss should be available the day after a Grand Final to discuss the refereeing?

Imagine the media wanted to talk to Tooves or Killer or DCE and they said, sorry I'm turning off my phone and not doing any media for the week!

If no-one had any questions - fine, leave it off. If he was on a long weekend, fine come and make a public comment on Tuesday.

Simply to say nothing - at all - smacks to me of Greenbergism. Manipulate public sentiment by manipulating the media. No-one is available to comment, so nothing happened. Over time, League will be the loser with this mentality at head office.

I have emailed the big sports breakfast 3 times this week about getting him on....no reply/response

Sounds like the old "Its only Manly who lost out so who cares" syndrome.

Can you imagine the media outrage if it was Souff$ who lost after the way Shayne Hayne called the game?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4