Danger game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With no Beaver, Bell or Choc, and playing against a Bunnies team that has had 2 very respectable results in the past 2 weeks (down by 2 up at Nth Qld, and down by 10 away to Dragons), and which absolutely smashed us last year when we were missing some guys (I was ashamed to be there that evening), Sat night represents a major worry for us. I really hope we have our game day heads on, and don't thake this result for granted.

I think injuries to three of our key players means they have a better roster than us upart from 4-5 positions.

I agree ryan, apart from the outside backs, halves, hooker, backrow and props they have a better roster.

I agree ryan, apart from the outside backs, halves, hooker, backrow and props they have a better roster.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If anyone is out there on Saturday and is near "The Burrow" could you please go and tell them that rabbits live in warrens and not burrows!!

I know some of the bunnies tragics might not be the sharpest tools in the shed, but there is no need to prove it on a massive sign!!

Very funny, I agree this could be a danger game especially with a bit of rain around, playing away at night. The forwards especially Kite have to come out fired up to get on top of them early on.

when I look at the souths side I dont see many players that are better than their opposite no. MacDougall over Matai and the second rowers prolly have it over us but thats really it. Not that it means much if they play well as a team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4