Danger game v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snoz

Roosters are now 0 from 3 heading into next weekend plus the injuries with Choc, Perry, Farrer, Rodney, Hoppa etc.

But backing up after Monday night is a curse.

Yes they will be ready for a big one.I just hope the Eagles turn up ready.It's a massive game for both teams

It would be a tough one, but I believe at least a couple of the injured will be back on the team this Sunday. Either Farrer or Hoppa or both should do it, we do need a full time fullback in our team again. Still Roosters played kinda crap tonight, though they are still a tough one to beat, hope Manly goes in with the attitude.

We had a game earlier this year that was not a danger game, I just forget which one it was.

We do have a very good recent record versus the Roosters, but our forwards better step up to cover Rodney, and our defence will have to be at its best. I have a lot of confidence we can beat them however. I think it'll be a high scoring match.

All our games are vital atm and this is no different. If we can get hoppa back i rate our chances. afaik if we lose any of these last two games, that will be our season as momentum is a must!!  I think Killer, Gift, King, Kite ect all need to go up another gear and lead by example.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4