1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Danger game v Roosters

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Snoz, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Snoz

Snoz Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Roosters are now 0 from 3 heading into next weekend plus the injuries with Choc, Perry, Farrer, Rodney, Hoppa etc.

But backing up after Monday night is a curse.

2. Nthn NSW

Nthn NSW Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Yes they will be ready for a big one.I just hope the Eagles turn up ready.It's a massive game for both teams

3. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    It would be a tough one, but I believe at least a couple of the injured will be back on the team this Sunday. Either Farrer or Hoppa or both should do it, we do need a full time fullback in our team again. Still Roosters played kinda crap tonight, though they are still a tough one to beat, hope Manly goes in with the attitude.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    We had a game earlier this year that was not a danger game, I just forget which one it was.

5. EagleEyes

EagleEyes Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    playing any team thats coming off three loss's is tough...

6. Mybludog

Mybludog Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    The Sharkies Trail.......

7. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 2
    We do have a very good recent record versus the Roosters, but our forwards better step up to cover Rodney, and our defence will have to be at its best. I have a lot of confidence we can beat them however. I think it'll be a high scoring match.

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    This might well be our most important game of the year.

Gosh, I hope we can come away with the 2 points.

9. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    All our games are vital atm and this is no different. If we can get hoppa back i rate our chances. afaik if we lose any of these last two games, that will be our season as momentum is a must!!  I think Killer, Gift, King, Kite ect all need to go up another gear and lead by example.