Dane Gagai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I really felt for Dane today but it was refreshing to see a player in the professional era of money over all else, show his genuine disappointment at losing. He is obviously a proud person who tries his heart out and he is the kind of player I would like to see in a Manly jumper.

Yeah. I felt for that bloke. Whatever's going on with him outside of footy, I hope he sorts it out. Refreshing how he showed passion and hurt after the loss.
Irks me when players on big dollars just smile and chat after a losing like some of ours did last night.
As for the Nrl results like the Newcastle one, ours and the tigpies shows the competition isn't working. It's not a level playing field on so many levels.

Yeah. I felt for that bloke. Whatever's going on with him outside of footy, I hope he sorts it out. Refreshing how he showed passion and hurt after the loss.
Irks me when players on big dollars just smile and chat after a losing like some of ours did last night.
As for the Nrl results like the Newcastle one, ours and the tigpies shows the competition isn't working. It's not a level playing field on so many levels.

Noticed that too. Some of our nuffies were laughing, and patting The Broncos players on the back.

What the ****? Show some pride. The Manly players were just shown up as inept, listless and completely lacking in compete.

The Broncos are making Manly players look like ameteurs, thus potentially hurting their careers, and our fellows are congratulating them.

Shameful. Need a few more blokes with ticker in the team - like Gagai.

Remember the huddle Tooves called for at Brooky. That's passion. Looking at Trent in the post match presser, seemed like he wanted to get home early to watch The Golden Girls - quite a few players under arm.

great post!

Noticed that too. Some of our nuffies were laughing, and patting The Broncos players on the back.

What the ****? Show some pride. The Manly players were just shown up as inept, listless and completely lacking in compete.

The Broncos are making Manly players look like ameteurs, thus potentially hurting their careers, and our fellows are congratulating them.

Remember the huddle Tooves called for at Brooky. That's passion. Looking at Trent in the post match presser, seemed like he wanted to get home early to watch The Golden Girls - quite a few players under arm.
hahaha classic!

Looking at Trent in the post match presser, seemed like he wanted to get home early to watch The Golden Girls - quite a few players under arm.

He hadn't juggled his nuts since the pre-game presser, they were getting pretty lonely..

As much as 97' still hurts, I find myself really hurting for the Knights. Bennett promised them so much and he basically jumped ship when it wasn't working anymore and now look at them. They just don't have the players up there.
True, Billy Moore didn't comment on Bennett's exodus.

Yeah and DCE catching and flicking the ball around with trick shots when the time has been stopped and we are being flogged shows he really doesn't give a sheet.

Yep, there was Nate holding court with three of his Bronco buddies shooting the shiit and having a great old time if the belly laughs were anything to go by!...that shiit makes me sick.
After a pathetic effort like that, you'd shake hands, get in the dressing sheds, then get ready for a tounge lashing of epic proportions from the coach....but no.....different generation......Zoolander probably had a barista flown up to make em all soy skinny flat caramelized mocas to have while chatting about the damn game.

Yep, there was Nate holding court with three of his Bronco buddies shooting the shiit and having a great old time if the belly laughs were anything to go by!...that shiit makes me sick.
After a pathetic effort like that, you'd shake hands, get in the dressing sheds, then get ready for a tounge lashing of epic proportions from the coach....but no.....different generation......Zoolander probably had a barista flown up to make em all soy skinny flat caramelized mocas to have while chatting about the damn game.
This is what happened in the luxury dressing sheds.
5f68d0941f4dbeb5e03b1a9be6fd16cca4d415ba19bd767e50b8a602f0db2e67.jpg

tpa's are killing the game as the rich clubs with lots of tpa's are buying all of the good players while the poor clubs are going backwards.
Not an even comp now

Why not Konrad Hurrell?. I know he is a douche but he will relish playing for Manly with the cornrow boys and will show some aggression.
I'd rather see him in the team than lightweight Lewis running up and down on the one spot.
NYEagle

tpa's are killing the game as the rich clubs with lots of tpa's are buying all of the good players while the poor clubs are going backwards.
Not an even comp now
...and you just know the NRL more than anything want Manly among the poor clubs, and by gosh are they going a great job trying. What Manly do over the next year will be critical.
Forget 2016, make decisions that save money. Get some angry people into this club for next year, not overpaid pretty boys.
NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4