Dan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Despite the fear of being branded as part of a "conga line" I too would like to pass on my thanks to Daniel for providing a forum with a robust and largely uncensored forum.

To be honest I rarely venture to other pages of the site, most likley to my detremit. I would however like to offer what I believe to be constructive critiscm in relation to the next game widget.

I assume that most visitors to this site are relativley 'hard core" Manly supporters and if that assumption is correct why would we what to know who we play next week?. I would have thought that for "hard core" supporters it would be like knowing what comes after "d" whilst reciting the alphabet, we just know. Just my thoughts, you can take it any way you wish. Once again well done on providing a great Manly website & forum.

I suppose the same could be said about all the news. We would already know the news. Then there's the forum... why talk about **** we already know about?

I think your being a bit picky mate. It looks fantastic and is a great addition to the site. Not eveyone is a hard core supporter.

An even better idea mate. How about you have a ****en whinge about the same thing being on both the Rockers and Official sites.

Back on your horse mate.

Despite the fear of being branded as part of a \"conga line\" I too would like to pass on my thanks to Daniel for providing a forum with a robust and largely uncensored forum.

To be honest I rarely venture to other pages of the site, most likley to my detremit. I would however like to offer what I believe to be constructive critiscm in relation to the next game widget.

I assume that most visitors to this site are relativley 'hard core\" Manly supporters and if that assumption is correct why would we what to know who we play next week?. I would have thought that for \"hard core\" supporters it would be like knowing what comes after \"d\" whilst reciting the alphabet, we just know. Just my thoughts, you can take it any way you wish. Once again well done on providing a great Manly website & forum.

What the hell?

I could get that crap out in one sentence i reckon..

I for one like seeing who we are up against in advance

Go dan

Bit harsh on Pete lads. He has offered something constructive and in the right spirit.

The sniping can go on in other places please!!!! :violin: :violin: :violin: 8| 8|

Despite the fear of being branded as part of a \"conga line\" I too would like to pass on my thanks to Daniel for providing a forum with a robust and largely uncensored forum.

I assume that most visitors to this site are relativley 'hard core\" Manly supporters and if that assumption is correct why would we what to know who we play next week?. I would have thought that for \"hard core\" supporters it would be like knowing what comes after \"d\" whilst reciting the alphabet, we just know. Just my thoughts, you can take it any way you wish. Once again well done on providing a great Manly website & forum.

Pete I think you have misunderstood the point of the menu!

It does the following

1 -> shows us the entire season draw by clicking next/previous giving us both an advance look at upcoming rounds and a historical perspective
2 -> it will contain the live scores so that ot of towners can see the scores of the match as it happens!
3 -> provides match information at a glance

It is not simply to show who we are playing next, it is an all round menu, much the same as is held on other sites.!

And not all members here are hard core supporters, we have to have the information from somewhere, so why send people to NRL.com to gather the season draw when we have it here.

Try pressing the next button and previous buttons and you will begin to see its use

I can't believe Pete hasn't gone into Ryans YART section :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - you should read Matabeles articles/player profiles and my explayer profiles. They are the highlights of the site IMO

That they are wheel which is why i complimented the contributors as you guys are the ones that provide the content to keep people coming back

Daniel, I must be more "hardcore" than most. I have the season draw on my office wall so the game widget is irrevalant to me. I accept it that it may be of more use to others though.

My critique was meant to be constructive and simply represents my opinion, I was not being a nark as others may feel but simply given an open & honest view.

Daniel, I must be more \"hardcore\" than most. I have the season draw on my office wall so the game widget is irrevalant to me. I accept it that it may be of more use to others though.

My critique was meant to be constructive and simply represents my opinion, I was not being a nark as others may feel but simply given an open & honest view.

Pete I dont feel I called you any of them

Cudos to you for having the draw on your office wall.

Just wondering how useful that is when you arent in the office, or when you want to see the scores, or when you want to see live scores?

just seems like an odd opinion, i would much rather have a digital copy for quicker reference.

But it is of no import i find it a highly useful menu

Plus we will have access to all game data as well.

Well done Dan, we understand the complexity of the work ;)

Dan I think the previous next game dodad is great but if you hit a few next's and go to say round 3 and then a previous it takes you back to round 1. I assume that this is only because there is no previous game yet as the season is yet to begin. Imo it would be better to have it so that if you went to round 5 say and then hit previous it took you back to round 4 instead. It is good either way, just wonder what the usual suspect's think

no that is a bug. I will work in it soon

It is a great feature and will come into its own as the season progresses. It will be a valuable tool for every Manly supporter!!

(No tool jokes please!!!)

Pete I dont feel I called you any of them

Cudos to you for having the draw on your office wall.

Just wondering how useful that is when you arent in the office, or when you want to see the scores, or when you want to see live scores?

just seems like an odd opinion, i would much rather have a digital copy for quicker reference.

But it is of no import i find it a highly useful menu

Daniel, certainly no reference to yourself. I don't need access to live scores as I am either at the match or on rare occasions when I don't get to an away match i will watch it live on FOX.

As a baby boomer and not a Gen X'er I rely more on printed material than I do the net. But then again I do not fit the typical Silvertail profile so this news probably comes as little surprise to yourself.

Since when has an opinion been crucified simply for being different???

Oh hang on, that would be always :)

I dont necessarily agree with Pete, but to attack him just because he differed with your opinion is a bit rich.

Except Matas whos pedantic comment was delivered with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek..............I hope

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6