• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just came onto the site on my phone and it seems just the Rugby league section won't switch back to mobile version

hmm ok I'll take a look at it, may have to wait until the morning though mate

This should be fixed now. I am toying with the idea of using forum runner as a forum app rather than tapatalk.

It has been enabled if you want to try it out

What I am getting at, is that the mobile version may not exist for much longer. The mobile version is still in beta and has had no movement in over a year. It is a little dangerous for me to run.

But i will keep it for now.

Tapatalk is ok but I can feed direct ads via forumrunner and also after paying a fee I can brand our own app too

I have just downloaded forum runner and giving it a try now, there was an error in my first post (which I have now edited as I am on my home pc for this post). It came up with an error messeage and I thought it hadn't posted, so tried again...same thing, tried again...same thing...so abandoned it....only to discover it was posted three times. Maybe just me not beingh a tecno nerd!!

Daniel said:
What I am getting at, is that the mobile version may not exist for much longer. The mobile version is still in beta and has had no movement in over a year. It is a little dangerous for me to run.

But i will keep it for now.

Tapatalk is ok but I can feed direct ads via forumrunner and also after paying a fee I can brand our own app too

I had no issues whatsoever with the mobile version on my GS2

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4