Dan please change the emoji symbols

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
@Dan please can you make the like emoji symbols bigger so that when users are affected by intoxicating substances such as ethanol that it remains easy to select the intended symbol. Im sure that i speak for more than just my own experiences, also can you also have the silvertails emojis available on other web sites because sometimes i try to "agree" or "optermistic" posts on other social media and im disapointed when i cant.

Cheers

manlyfan 76

I'd like them bigger too please Dan. Fingers not made for iphones! Or at least change the order? First 5 are positive, negative, positive, negative, positive. Constantly having to undo rating. :eek:

I like them, and I suggested the addition of a muppet emoji a few months back, eg Kermit or fozzy bear, for use in response to posts from people who are clearly muppets. Alas my request has been ignored to date.

I like them, and I suggested the addition of a muppet emoji a few months back, eg Kermit or fozzy bear, for use in response to posts from people who are clearly muppets. Alas my request has been ignored to date.

annnnnd that's why we need the thanks in adv emoji!! woot!!

While you are at it can you make the "got to first unread post" button bigger as well. I constantly get the profile page of the OP due to fat finger syndrome

12191534_10207920888683809_7718504285227664981_n.jpg

I think this would get a work out....particularly if we lose our first game in '16! :p@:mask::angel:

Why you ungrateful bastards :)

I agree with the size btw it's just that it's a pixel map and as such I need to redesign the entire sheet which is about as fun as redesigning an entire pixel map sheet.

I'll see if I can do something though.

I'll add thanks button too

Can we remove all and just use a tick and a cross, looks childish to me.

I would prefer the text window to take up the whole screen and remove the background changing image which is probably the reason my old iPhone I never update crashes when viewng the site along with when I surf in a virtual environment or sandbox.

Why you ungrateful bastards :)

I agree with the size btw it's just that it's a pixel map and as such I need to redesign the entire sheet which is about as fun as redesigning an entire pixel map sheet.

I'll see if I can do something though.

I'll add thanks button too
Can we have a "Love ya Dan!" buttony thing?
:*

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6