Dan I gave ST a plug today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan I gave ST a plug on the local radio station today down here in the Gong. One of their announcers is a big Manly supporter I've talked to him a couple times now and the station played back the call so I got to give ST a plug which I was happy to do. So you may get some new members from the Gong.

They would be welcome. This site has basically followed Manly's climb from the depths of despair up till the point where we stand poised to get to our natural place at the top echelon of League in Australia. It has been a long wait but it will be worth it should we get there on GF day.

Canteen Worker link said:
They would be welcome. This site has basically followed Manly's climb from the depths of despair up till the point where we stand poised to get to our natural place at the top echelon of League in Australia. It has been a long wait but it will be worth it should we get there on GF day.

There's a lot of Manly supporters in the Gong and i know a few my self also.  Hopefully some would of heard the plug and join. I'm confident we will take the title this year by going all the way.

Yeah we let the site's 4th birthday pretty much pass without comment in July.  But let's not forget it was birthed in the week of that fearful hiding the Panfers gave us.

Thanks mate....always good getting some coverage. The guerrilla marketing tactics we have always employed seems to work a treat for us and adds to our eclectic mix (remember the "Fortress Brookvale" and "That's Gold" signs that we got on TV so often)

Wow we have been doing this for 4 years?
Seems like jsut yesterday, and there is no end in sight for the site either.

Thanks again mate.

Dan

Matabele link said:
Yeah we let the site's 4th birthday pretty much pass without comment in July.  But let's not forget it was birthed in the week of that fearful hiding the Panfers gave us.

Yeah, if it wasn't for me noticing accidently (by reading some old historical posts looking for an old thread) & posting the fact then I dare say that it probably would have passed without notice.

Dan link said:
Thanks mate....always good getting some coverage. The guerrilla marketing tactics we have always employed seems to work a treat for us and adds to our eclectic mix (remember the \"Fortress Brookvale\" and \"That's Gold\" signs that we got on TV so often)

Wow we have been doing this for 4 years?
Seems like jsut yesterday, and there is no end in sight for the site either.

Thanks again mate.

Dan

Dan your welcome mate.

Four happy years with fond memories. I remember being down at Brookie for a fan get-together and being threatened with physical harm for saying I was a ST poster. It was only when, in my defence, I admitted to not having posted on the official site that the violence was difused . Ahh, the happy memories and the friendly rivalry. As Uncle Doug used to say "Extend the fist of friendship" and that applies to any team that gets in the way of us carrying off the big one.

ST deserves all the PR it can get, firstly as the home of free thought from those passionate about our team, secondly as one that grew from the serious pain we were forced to endure and now rightly can enjoy what has been achieved, and thirdly due to the collection of content that Dan and other posters have put together. A big effort.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4