Dan: a limit on post lengths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Seriously, this forum isn't a place to deal with mental issues or anxiety problems. It's also not meant to be a place to spill your entire guts on and on and on. So Dan I reckon an 8 sentence limit be introduced. Train people to be concise.
A short post is a good post.

bazeagle said:
Seriously, this forum isn't a place to deal with mental issues or anxiety problems. It's also not meant to be a place to spill your entire guts on and on and on. So Dan I reckon an 8 sentence limit be introduced. Train people to be concise.

Except Cf2 (reports) and stuff to do with MWTS (which might be longer) but I get the drift!!

And no more than 2 vowels in a user name

Plus a 9pm cerfew, except saturdays or match days

And it cant be on a wireless device either. those wireless pansies **** me

And defiantely no touch typist, there worse than them wireless mob,

And ban anyone who has a point..............wankers

only playing Baz

Dan. Can you please change the forum rules so that it is not compulsory to read long posts if you don't want to?

Matabele said:
Now I wonder if this is directed to anyone in particular?
Paranoia, Matabele = a mental issue.

Mark from Brisbane said:
bazeagle said:

Except Cf2 (reports) and stuff to do with MWTS (which might be longer) but I get the drift!!
Agree Mark - cf2's reports are an exception and deserve a special place of their own. They deal with the game specifics and are not downloads or full of drivel.

That's like putting your whole mouth right in the dip! From now on, when you take a chip – just take one dip and end it!

bazeagle said:
Seriously, this forum isn't a place to deal with mental issues or anxiety problems. It's also not meant to be a place to spill your entire guts on and on and on.

Yeah thats what facebook is for.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8