Damaging Leak coming from the Sea Eagles camp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stiffi

Reserve Grader
The below article is a cut & paste from the Daily Telegraph in the Brett Morris for Country Origin Fullback article

NOT AGAIN

THEY scored a robust 30-0 win over Penrith but not everything is rosy at Manly off the field. After the game, players were again talking about a damaging 'leak' coming from the Sea Eagles camp.

The players know who the culprit is - and they want him banned from the dressing room. Until he walks away, there will be a rift between players and administration. It will soon come to a head.

Surely they could have the leak fixed at the same time as the renovations to the Jane Try stand, hopefully it hasn't been caused by all the vibrations to the structure during construction

:p

The players know who the culprit is - and they want him banned from the dressing room. Until he walks away, there will be a rift between players and administration. It will soon come to a head.
[/quote]

Every workplace has one lol

IF < this is true and there is someone leaking info etc .. IF the players are aware and dont want him then he will be gone quick smart and all will be sorted i rekon

This is why things were better when players were not fully professional. When they had other jobs, we would have had at least one plumber amongst the players, and the problem would be solved

Get a life Ritchie you wanker, is that the best you can do? And you call your self a reporter, like the Manly boys would be talking to you, ya looser

I thought that Zorba had already been banned from the dressing room? Sounds like there could be another leaker.

Maybe Donny McKinnon?

Listen to the NRL unleashed podcast
It's my Question they are responding too
That's where this story came from

My guess is that News Ltd installed a listening device in the dressing room or hacked Tooves' phone. They wouldn't do that - would they???

they haven't named anyone which leads me to think they do not know for certain who this supposed leaker is because if they get it wrong they are defaming someone. If they knew for certain or had a quote from a manly source they wouldn't hesitate to publish it.

MadMarcus said:
My guess is that News Ltd installed a listening device in the dressing room or hacked Tooves' phone. They wouldn't do that - would they???

I want to know where the microphone and recording equipment is in my household. Whenever my mate and I say anything on the footy, no matter how subtle, the commentators repeat, the buggers must be recording us
:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4