• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Is he serious? The bloke thinks he is 12 playing footy at the park with his mates.

It's hilarious and amazingly effective!!!

Another great game. He is so strong. But we can't clock off - especially against a team like the Tigers.

Never has this been more apt.

Paper tiger is a literal English translation of the Chinese phrase zhǐlǎohǔ (simplified Chinese: 纸老虎; traditional Chinese: 紙老虎), meaning something that seems as threatening as a tiger, but is really harmless.

Napper said:
Is he serious? The bloke thinks he is 12 playing footy at the park with his mates.

It's hilarious and amazingly effective!!!
was laughing at that as well. With all the robotic structure involved in the game these days, it's bloody marvellous to see a bloke playing off instinct. Obviously 2V has given him the green light to play dodgems when he wants too. Great stuff.:D

I'm so pissed off he's a Qld'er.
The blues only hope is that Qld don't play Cherry and we just run T-Rex at their robots.

If that happens, NSW win. Rex on the bench and Cherry at 7, Qld win.

He will be the number 1 halfback in the game before long. Outstanding. Keeping him foran and trex must be our priority!!!

Not only is he a bloody good player, it's just do enjoyable to watch. No one wants to tackle him they just stay off him and watch and he always looks like he is going to do something.

The dummy for his try was awesome and his speed has improved too. His best play I think was the double pump for kings try. Great work

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4