Daly Cherry-Evans is poised to make his Origin debut but his mum is not so sure she is happy about i

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
HIS club coach thinks he would be hung out to dry at State of Origin level while the Queensland coach says he is primed to thrive in the sink-or-swim environment as a Maroons interchange player.

But perhaps the most important voice in Daly Cherry-Evans' life, his mother, would prefer his first Maroons jersey is years away as she is scared he could get hurt in the intensity of a brutal Origin game.

Read the full article

I see no sense in picking him as a utility player, he is a halfback. Better off going for Barba or a another forward who can cover the backs.

Garts said:
I see no sense in picking him as a utility player, he is a halfback. Better off going for Barba or a another forward who can cover the backs.

100% agree, He isn't a hooker, a centre, a winger or a fullback and he certainly isn't a backrower or forward.
He is 100% pure halfback and picking him on the bench is a complete and utter waste of talent

Daniel said:
Garts said:

100% agree, He isn't a hooker, a centre, a winger or a fullback and he certainly isn't a backrower or forward.
He is 100% pure halfback and picking him on the bench is a complete and utter waste of talent
all correct
Unless Cronk goes to hooker and DCE comes in as half but Smith plays 80min & Thurston dosent play anywhere else either

DCE is a better hooker option than anyone available for NSW!
stop hating cause you know DCE will carve up NSW if given a chance!

i hope he plays, GO QLD!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4