Daly Cherry-Evans in sights of Brisbane Broncos when Manly Sea Eagles contract expire

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Huntgle' pid='577516' dateline='1402793512' said:
Where the hell does he fit in their spine?

1.Barba
6. Milford
7. Hunt

See ya Hunt!

If the Broncos don't try and keep him that would be a fair indication that they are at least confident of landing DCE for 2016.

Get hunt on half the money then, if true and it's a million dollar price tag to keep DCE, then I think it's to much and we should have a plan B in place..... Other wise we will just be another cowboys.

If we were losing DCE then we would have kept Gift. The decision has already been made.

I wouldn't pay a mil for any player. He is good, but he isn't that good. There are still better players in the competition than DCE at this point; not many, but a few.

BOZO said:
Snake said:
I wouldn't pay a mil for any player. He is good, but he isn't that good. There are still better players in the competition than DCE at this point; not many, but a few.
Who are these players ? :)

I think Cronk is a better 7 than DCE at this point, and of course JT is still up there. Inglis and Slater command top $$$, but I guess when you think about it, DCE has age on his side (which makes him worth more) and 7 is such a vital position...I just don't really think any player is worth that sort of chunk in the cap. You win premierships with a well balanced line up, not one star player. I prefer Foz to DCE personally; he is so tough and I think you could just as easily build a team around him on slightly less $$$. Of course, if you can have both :D

I think the our club can keep both and we can buid a great team around them for years to come

Snake said:

Fact is many other teams would pay this much and we'd be silly to let such a talent go.
DCE and Foz are stars in the making, everyone knows you build a team around great halves.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Snake said:

Fact is many other teams would pay this much and we'd be silly to let such a talent go.
DCE and Foz are stars in the making, everyone knows you build a team around great halves.

If you pay $1.6m to $1.8m for two halves you don't have a team.

MadMarcus said:
Alan said:

So 2 halves don't make a whole?

Not if you listen to Quantum Physicists. (Which is not recommended, they are probably right, but we don't need to know))

RiverEagle said:
Alan said:
MadMarcus said:
Alan said:

Not if you listen to Quantum Physicists. (Which is not recommended, they are probably right, but we don't need to know))

I think Quantum Physicist just signed with the "Riff too mate...

Theoretically he can play for as many clubs as he likes simultaneously.

Alan said:
RiverEagle said:
Alan said:
MadMarcus said:
Alan said:

Theoretically he can play for as many clubs as he likes simultaneously.

Oh yeah, he's quite the talent.

Stays one leap ahead of the Salary Cap and ASADA, does old Quantum.

I believe Brett Finch is the only other halfback to play for more clubs, too.

MadMarcus said:
RiverEagle said:

Isn't that a conflict of interest with his ownership of the Sea Eagles?

Lol mate.

No he applies a special theory of relativity there Marcus; allowing him to own and operate a club whilst simultaneously signing and playing for another (as @Alan clarified).

In this case the 'Riff who are seemingly defying logic AND gravity by signing up every 2nd player around.

It defies all laws of economy and physics (which are his laws in the end anyway, to be fair!)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6