Daly C for Dally M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I think Cherry-Evans has played well enough this season to have polled more than 10 points. If he maintains his current form then he will no doubt be in contention for the award and we will also be a huge threat come September.

If the votes were fair I think Matai would be on a little more than 5 points. Snake should also be on that list somewhere as well.

Also looking at that list alone the tigers players have pulled 15 points. Not bad for a team that are bottom of the ladder, have only won 2 games and have been absolutely smashed in other games. If there are 6 points allocated each game their players have won points in a losing team. Again reiterating the point that it is a lame arse popularity contest worth nothing.

I don't mind players in losing teams getting points, sometimes they have blinders but their teams still lose, eg Watmough v Souths

Looking at those Tigers, Woods has probably been the form front rower in the comp and 8 points would be fair, Farah has been playing really well too, 7 isn't that much if you consider in their 2 wins he probably took the 3 twice

Kiwi Eagle said:
Watmough has had a far better season that Daly so far yet only half the points

Forwards just don't earn the points from the 'experts'. I think there's only been 1-2 forwards that have won the Darling Media medal.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Rambo1987 said:
He's loved but not as much as Inglis, Cronk & Slater.. My pick one of those will win it.

Yep the media are Jizzing themselves over GI this year, he'll win for sure

I wish they would stop calling him GI as every time that I hear it, it reminds me of GI Lime Cordial that I used to drink as a kid :-/

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Rambo1987 said:
He's loved but not as much as Inglis, Cronk & Slater.. My pick one of those will win it.

Yep the media are Jizzing themselves over GI this year, he'll win for sure

I wish they would stop calling him GI as every time that I hear it, it reminds me of GI Lime Cordial that I used to drink as a kid :-/

Signs for souths game:

GI Lame...

GI Dive

*work in progress ** not a suggested sign.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4