Dally M's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Dally M's

Does anyone reckon any of the boys will pick up awards tonight?

I reckon Watmough is in the race for Second rower and Stewy for fullback.

Wouldn't be surprised if nobody got anything though.

Dally M's

I doubt we will get anybody - though Stewy probably deserves it - Bowen has played well in the past few weeks.

I think it is a comment that we are an even side with not too many stars, much stronger than a combination of our parts.

Dally M's

I doubt we will get anybody - though Stewy probably deserves it - Bowen has played well in the past few weeks.

I think it is a comment that we are an even side with not too many stars, much stronger than a combination of our parts.

Yep, its a shame that the Dally M is geared towards people who stand out amongst a bunch of nuffies.

No wonder john's got it so much. Same applies to thurston and bowen. They're guaranteed to get 3 and 2 points each week.

Dally M's

I think they have changed the rules now, but send off and suspensions used to rule you out, if that was the case i would rate Watmough a certainty but think SBW will get it

The certainties for me will be Price, Thurston, Farah and Bellamy. Folau will probably get rookie because of all the hype, personally i would rather Jennings and Inu.

Dally M's

I think I read somewhere today that SBW was still eligable before the w/e's game, but now after pleading guilty and being suspended a second time he will be ineligable!!

Dally M's

Dally M player of the year: Johnathan Thurston (Nth Qld)
Fullback: Matt Bowen (Nth Qld)
Winger: Jarryd Hayne (Parramatta)
Centre: Justin Hodges (Brisbane)
Five-eighth: Darren Lockyer (Brisbane)
Halfback: Johnathan Thurston (Nth Qld)
Lock: Dallas Johnson (Melbourne)
Second-row: Anthony Watmough (Manly)
Prop: Steve Price (NZ Warriors)
Hooker: Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers)
Captain: Steve Price (NZ Warriors)
Coach: Craig Bellamy (Melbourne)
Rep Player: Cameron Smith (Melbourne)