Dally M's - merged thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Ultimate Snub

Who was the genius who decided that Tooves didn't even deserve to be nominated for "Coach of the Year" ?

That was an absolute insult.

I'm not saying that Hasler didn't deserve to win. (Let's not even start on why he never won while coaching us)

But to leave 2V out was a joke.

RE: The Ultimate Snub

Flanagan doesn't deserve the nomination after the Sharks **** end to the year

The more they snub us the harder we play. Keep it up clowns obviously heavily influenced by Daily Telecrap scribes.

Choc not even nominated for 2nd rower give me a break. Keep it up dickheads its just gonna make us more determined.

Kasiano couldn't even string two words together.

barrack o barba said:
What prop would you have picked ?

I would have Sam Burgess or Ben Hannant before Kasiano.

Oh and by the way, its "Which prop...." not "What prop.....". Apologies if English is not your first language. It seems its not Kasiano's either. He makes Dave Taylor look like a Nobel laureate.

These Super League awards are getting beyond a joke. Its like News Ltd have hijacked the awards. It should be an ARLC awards and the judges should be a mixture of respected and knowledgeable former players. Not the Daily Telegraph journos and Fox Commentators. I really hate it every year!

Ballin not even nominated
Time to get rid of this telecrap inspired awards night and have a fairer system than this

Get ready for J Morris being centre of the year. Lyon mightn't even get a nom.

No but Isaac Luke was who got dropped when he was needed most.

What about the highlights of the season just then,....Toovey throwing a bottle of water in teh coaches booth....was that our best????....F@rk u News Limited

Morris over Lyon? Fark me, you are kidding. Lyon is not only the best centre he is damn close to the best player in the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4