Dale Copley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
So Roberts is off to the donkey's and this kid is said to be the collateral damage.

We should be in need of a centre in 17?

We need another winger in 16.

He is big, young, fit and on the way up. Been blooded in the NRL a few years now before his time, so has experience despite his youth. Wing is not his best spot, in the centres he goes up a gear and he really looks to have some class.

He is Mr reliable. And I could live with his height on the wing for the next twelve months.

He is a massive Yes just get him Bozo IMO.

Our club is only interested in poaching internationals. Bozo will just what until the next set of games and make offers to whoever we haven't already signed...

Check out his game vs manly in the 2011 semi. He practically gave us 2 tries. I've noticed him do many glaring errors. His running game has improved and he can hit a hole,but his hands, positional play and vision are poor. So no thanks.

No way Copley is highly inconsistent and we don't need wingers for 16

Tafua
Trbojevic

Or 2017 Tafua and Trbojevic, what we need is a centre for 2018
A centre for 2018? Hmmm... Will Nico Hynes be ready to be an NRL 5/8 by then because if so, we already have a Kangaroo centre who can shift over...

A centre for 2018? Hmmm... Will Nico Hynes be ready to be an NRL 5/8 by then because if so, we already have a Kangaroo centre who can shift over...
2018 Backline is looking very empty

1.Turbo
2.Tafua
3.Walker-If he goes well at 5/8 he could stay there
7.DCE

Check out his game vs manly in the 2011 semi. He practically gave us 2 tries. I've noticed him do many glaring errors. His running game has improved and he can hit a hole,but his hands, positional play and vision are poor. So no thanks.
Yes I remember that game well. He was the worst player on the field that night. He played in a big game when he wasn't ready, No doubt about it. That is the exact reason I'd be picking him up now. 5 years of NRL experience, he has had the luxury of learning at the top level. Not that many get that opportunity.

You take a big gamble playing a young kid on a wing who isn't ready, even more so in a big game when the stakes are high.

So Taufua returning from surgery and Trbojevic a relative rookie may get his first taste of a full year at the top level. Over 30 games Till the gf.

One injury and who comes in for an elimination semi final. Just like Copley played in 2011? Bam if they aren't up to first grade the game is gone.

I'm not liking our depth on the wing.

But I'd sure appreciate a young outside back in our squad, who has already been there done that, made mistakes and now is ready to shine.

Yes I remember that game well. He was the worst player on the field that night. He played in a big game when he wasn't ready, No doubt about it. That is the exact reason I'd be picking him up now. 5 years of NRL experience, he has had the luxury of learning at the top level. Not that many get that opportunity.

You take a big gamble playing a young kid on a wing who isn't ready, even more so in a big game when the stakes are high.

So Taufua returning from surgery and Trbojevic a relative rookie may get his first taste of a full year at the top level. Over 30 games Till the gf.

One injury and who comes in for an elimination semi final. Just like Copley played in 2011? Bam if they aren't up to first grade the game is gone.

I'm not liking our depth on the wing.

But I'd sure appreciate a young outside back in our squad, who has already been there done that, made mistakes and now is ready to shine.
Satini is an international

Tom Trbojevic is probably our winger along with Taufua. We have a backline already set for 2016! Lyon will probably retire after this season, so Dale and Matai could be a good centre paring for 2017!

2017:

1. B. Stewart
2. J. Taufua
3. D. Copley
4. S. Matai
5. T. Trbojevic
6. D. Walker
7. DCE

I'd say Lyon
Tom Trbojevic is probably our winger along with Taufua. We have a backline already set for 2016! Lyon will probably retire after this season, so Dale and Matai could be a good centre paring for 2017!

2017:

1. B. Stewart
2. J. Taufua
3. D. Copley
4. S. Matai
5. T. Trbojevic
6. D. Walker
7. DCE
I'd say Lyon will be there in '17 , where we get our final international signing, and send him off with his third premiership ring.

The Copley of 2011 v the 2015 version is somewhat different.

We are going to need some centres, I'm ****ting myself at the thought of both Killer and Skivvy going at once, and maybe as soon as 2016.

Let's hope Bozo, no not our @BOZO has his eyes on one or two superstar replacements.

Copley will not want to come to Manly and play reserves and the odd game on the wing. He can get a walk up start at the Titans in the centres...

All this stressing about depth is not a concern to me. You have to have a fully fit squad to win a GF and a lucky year with injuries to make one so you're better off spending the cap on a boom 17 and not much else as opposed to what St George do which is buy a whole lot of bargain crap and champion how much depth and "competition" there is for spots. Anytime there is "healthy competition" for spots you can bet the squad is ****-house!

Yeah the odd NSW Cup/NYC will help out through the year but if injury hits bad then your screwed anyway so you might as well take the gamble because you don't win competitions having profound depth, you win them having a fully fit and firing top squad.

I kinda find it funny that your judging a player on a game he played in 2011.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2