Dale Chery Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way Susan, I note that SCSE are playing Burleigh at Burleigh's ground in a couple of weeks so you can get a look at young Dally then.

by the way KE, you forgot the Stuart brothers and Hodgkinson  :)

and Watmow, Brett Kite, Brent Stewart, Brett and Glen Stuart, Trent Hodgkingson, etc etc.

And my favourite (not) - Manly winger 'Michael Robinson'. How commentators (Daley etc) continue to get him wrong even after his famous GF exploits says a lot about them.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
And my favourite (not) - Manly winger 'Michael Robinson'. How commentators (Daley etc) continue to get him wrong even after his famous GF exploits says a lot about them.

Alan Jones knows the correct spelling of Michael Robertson's name - wangman.

excellent work Shoe1

If he plays on Monday he won't be eligible so leave him out of it.

ill be there bradza.my boys play friday nights so will definitely have a look.

im really looking forward to seeing DCE play after hearing the raps Mal and Alfie and a few on this site have on him.

Bradza link said:
excellent work Shoe1

Haha good point. Maybe Whare can get it based on his 1 performance...

Bradza link said:
excellent work Shoe1

Incorrect.  You can play 2 or 3 games and still be eligible for rookie of the year the next year. 

Garts link said:
[quote author=Bradza link=topic=184570.msg283124#msg283124 date=1281332024]
excellent work Shoe1

Incorrect.  You can play 2 or 3 games and still be eligible for rookie of the year the next year. 
[/quote]

Foran should get it then :)

who is looking to get it this year?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=184570.msg283155#msg283155 date=1281335526]
[quote author=Bradza link=topic=184570.msg283124#msg283124 date=1281332024]
excellent work Shoe1

[/quote]

Foran should get it then :)

who is looking to get it this year?
[/quote]

Gillette from Brisbane will win it easily

I can't wait to see DCE come into the fold.. It's too late to flick Trent, so we're kind of stuck with him, even those he wears Bulldogs pajamas to bed. I think losing Trent may be a blessing in disguise.

Let him fulfill his SCSE commitments first and then give him a game or two in the top grade.

Shane link said:
I thought it was hicks who done the wang dance

Nah it was Robbo. Robbo loves foxsports.

Too late this year to bring in DCE, not like Hokko is playing bad anyway. Let him have another pre-season training full time with firsts & then we'll see how good he really is.

Went up to Bishop Park on saturday to check this kid out. Well I have to say I was really impressed. At times he just toyed with the opposition almost aroggant. His defense has stiffened up since i last checked him out and his kicking game is good. Let me tell you we have a more than capable replacement for TH when he goes. This kid's gonna be a gun. Also i was surprised that Terance Seu Seu had a blinder @ 5/8.

You have the touch. DCE has been pretty good after you scouted him. 👌

He is a gun!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7