Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Feb 28, 2009.
Have started a League:
yeah Im in
we have now 3 players
I joined, enjoyed picking my squad.
1. Can other participants steal players from your squad, in say a bidding war?
2. Can more than one team have the same player? Just I am suprised some of the players I chose were still available.
I really don't like this format of the game, but it's pretty much all that is available these days.Â Perhaps I don't like it because I'm useless at this version!
But it doesn't make sense that all players are available to all teams - it is possible to field an identical side against another team.Â
The old vnrl was the best of them with its bidding war format.
well join us in this
it is nearly like VNRL
there is a new Fantasy nrl game called NRLCEO
I have creates a comp for us here at ST called the Beaver cup
to join me in 22 weeks of fantasy NRL and then a 8 team semi's follow the instructions below
1. go to http://www.nrlceo.com/join_invited.asp
2. scroll down to find THE BEAVER CUP (ignore the Silvertails one I screwed up)
3. copy this password -Â TRLWRMTYQQ
4.enter your team name
5.enter your team nickname
6.enter your coach
the following will become your login details remember these
7.enter your email address
8.enter your password
9. click JOIN COMPETITION ONCE
DO NOT HIT BACKSPACE
10. click this link to go to login page http://22.214.171.124/login.asp
wont load the page
use in IE though as it dont work on firefox
Still need one more player for that comp then we can start the draft
Separate names with a comma.