Daily tele today re Snake and Foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And that Paul Kent is the worst offender. Im so sik of his dribble, sticking the boot into Manly every opportunity he gets.

He keeps saying that Manly should get over themselves and let things go, and this tosser keeps rehashing everything.

Does anyone know why this pricks got it in for Manly so bad?

He thinks it is an easy way to be popular. He wants people to like him. I don't think its working very well.

Why don't we starts rumour that all the good DT journos are going to SMH?

Oh, that's right - there aren't any!

The most predictable thing about change is that it is a certainty. Always. For everyone. Success doesn't come from lack of change, it comes from how we respond and adapt to change.

Whatever happens ... bring it on!

It's all good!

the mauler said:
And that Paul Kent is the worst offender. Im so sik of his dribble, sticking the boot into Manly every opportunity he gets.

He keeps saying that Manly should get over themselves and let things go, and this tosser keeps rehashing everything.

He has small mans syndrome, he is about 4 foot 6 tall and hates those who succeed.

the mauler said:

Tall Poppy Syndrome ..:blush:

the mauler said:

Former Norths reserve grader.

MadMarcus said:
Why don't we starts rumour that all the good DT journos are going to SMH?

Oh, that's right - there aren't any!

Because there are NO good DT journos and SMH would have them if there was.

And by the end of this year, star duo Keiran Foran and Brett Stewart could follow them across the harbour.

What has this one sentence got to do with the rest of the article ? It's the lead in sentence yet no further mention of what would make the author think they would be heading to Belmore. Pathetic journalism and very poor editing. I constantly surprised that people buy the DT, only good for lining the floor of budgie cages IMO

Chip and Chase said:
And by the end of this year, star duo Keiran Foran and Brett Stewart could follow them across the harbour.

What has this one sentence got to do with the rest of the article ? It's the lead in sentence yet no further mention of what would make the author think they would be heading to Belmore. Pathetic journalism and very poor editing. I constantly surprised that people buy the DT, only good for lining the floor of budgie cages IMO
You should be reported to RSPCA for putting those poor budgies through that.

No entry for Brett

SPOTTED: Manly fullback Brett Stewart getting turned away from the Ivanhoe Hotel at Manly in the early hours of Saturday. Our spy, a journo in much worse shape but still allowed entry into the pub, told us the Sea Eagles flyer did not cause a scene and quickly moved on.

SEVERAL former NRL stars will touch down in Sydney this morning with the Warrington Wolves ahead of the English SL club's trial against South Sydney later this month. Trent Waterhouse, who only finished up with Penrith last season, will be back in town, as will former disgraced Canberra centre Joel Monaghan.

firechild said:
My godfather was a Norths reserve grader. But he also played reserve grade for Manly and coached one Steven Menzies at Harbord.

He should be an inspiration for the rest of them. Unfortunately the vast majority become bitter and twisted compulsive losers.

And In Today's Tele:

Fullback Barred.

SPOTTED: Manly fullback Brett Stewart getting turned away from The Ivanhoe Hotel at Manly in the early hours of Saturday. Our spy, a journo in much worse shape but still allowed entry into the pub, told us the Sea Eagles flyer did not cause a scene and moved on quickly.

Gee... What huge news.
I wonder if he will be suspended for 4 matches?

Can we pass the hat around for the owner of the Ivanhoe? He must be a good bloke to not want Brett in there with a dribbling drunk journo.
Geez, you'd want video evidence of Brett even being in the neighbourhood before taking the word of a drunk journo.

If true, no mention why he was turned away. A few mates and I tried to get into The Ivanhoe on Saturday night, one mate was refused entry for wearing shorts.

May be Brett was wearing shorts too, or any other many nothing reasons for the door staff to refuse entry.

I was going to suggest it was Rebecca Wilson, but then I realised they said "journalist". Plus we all know Rebecca's mode of transport when drunk is behind the wheel of a vehicle, not on foot.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2