D. Prattler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This probably makes me a bad person, but I think I want the Bulldogs to fail even more than I want the Eagles to win. And I really want us to win.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
This probably makes me a bad person, but I think I want the Bulldogs to fail even more than I want the Eagles to win. And I really want us to win.

Im ashamed to say i feel the same way....

I still hate the Storm more. I just can't get passed being robbed a G.F and 2 minor premierships.

I hope they know where to get good hinges out at Belmore because with the side he has there I can see plenty of doors flying this year.

When is Des's famous 'getting the locks chopped' gonna happen?
Personally, I prefer seeing him grabbing handfuls of hair and yanking it over Dogs' abysmal game.

It's a repeat of last year when the Dogs won their first three and, by mid-season they had sacked their coach!
They are killing me in the tipping comp. Tipped against them in the first three matches, then tipped them today. But I was cheering for Newcastle.

Laughing at how Gould and Co thought they lost direction when Sleevekinson (aka Sleeveko) left the field. They had no direction with him on the field.

That is their reality - an ordinary halves combination who will lead them nowhere.

How hilarious to see all the dogs supporters sitting there in silence. Fu**wits go suck a rancid egg.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4