D#% khead Bill Harrrigan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Harrigan was blowing up delux today after the game, he said that Maxwell should not have awarded Manly a penalty afte that high hit on DCE.
Harrigan was of the opinion that Maxwell ruled that the ball was grounded in goal and therefore a goal line dropout, he said that DCE milked it and when the video replay showed a high shot, Maxwell overturned his original decision which he said was not permitted under the rules, therefore costing the Eels the match.
All I can say to Bill is " eat sh#t Bill"

That's bs decisions get turned on the weight of video ref all the time. Getting up immediately is hardly milking especially when compared to 2*fui 2*moi effort

DCE never grounded the ball in the in goal anyway. Referees missed the head high tackle and 'saw' DCE ground the ball in goal when replays showed he didn't. No wonder the referee chose to smother the bad call up by giving the penalty.

Harrigan was and always will be an enemy of our club. He is never objective when it comes to commenting on a Manly game. Crawl under your news limited super league rock, you were a poor mans Hartley!!

They only checked the replay because of an injured player in our in goal. The player was Jarryd Hayne. I don't know if he was milking it to waste time because he wasn't 100% for most of the game, but fact is if he didn't stay down and was out in the field ready to receive the ball we would have had to take the drop out. As far as video ref interference that sort of thing has been happening for years, even if Maxwell didn't ask him to have a look at it, the second Ch9 showed the replay the video ref would have been in his ear like they have done for years. The Eels fans have a few things to be upset about from this game but IMO that was not one of them.

Before Hollywood Harrigan got involved in complicating the rule interpretations it was only union commentators that needed a ref in the box with them to explain the rulings.

Nothing good had ever come from his involvement in the game and he just won't go away!

Did Harrigan mentioned that he is a life long mad parra supporter and has always hated manly?

Actually he said the penalty was there but Maxwell let the players talk him into reviewing it after he'd ruled a goal line dropout. I agree with him. The refs shouldn't be doing what the players tell them.

I still think Bill is the best ref I've seen, but if he doesn't like or gets upset by a Manly win then that gives me just way too much pleasure. The fact it was the eels makes it a delicious pleasure. Suck it up Bill!

wedgetail eagle said:
I 1st tuned into Triple M prior to kick off, then I heard Constable Bill & switched to 2GB for that very reason.

We should throw in ABC with the two old guys from the Muppetts.

Warren Ryan hates Manly. He bagged them about the 80s. That's 35 years ago d*ckhead!

Strangely enough, he loves Jamie Lyon!

Pretty sure Choc told Chez to stay down. It was clear as a bell on tv. If an opposing player told someone to stay down, or stayed down themselves, this forum would errupt.

It didn't cost Parts the game but it obviously gave us the opportunity to put together something special which the boys did.

Hopefully telling the boys to lie down doesn't become a common occurrence. It's a grubby tactic.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2