Cuthbo's been busy ........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
EATING..... :-\............ Fair dinkum looks like the Michelin Man.

Does it really matter what he looks like weight wise ? Personally I enjoy seeing someone out there that doesn't look like a robot, it doesn't have to mean they are unfit or slow either, Rose is a good example, for a decent size bloke he has reasonable pace and footwork, he wouldn't be the same player at 100kg as he is now at 115kg

Good chance to bring something up though, how the guys that have left us have been going

Burns is looking pretty good at Penrith, certainly adding something to their side. Bani, he looked so promising 1st up for us, now he looks terrible, don't know what has happened there. JWH shows glimpses but not convinced on his defence still, and Cuthbo, Cronulla not looking the best move for him, form a long way down

Poor Cuthbo: Only saw him on the paddock for about 10minutes and then (did any of you see him in the second half?) nothing in the second half. Didn;t see any hit-ups; only second man tackles.
I'm glad we didn't fight too hard for Travis B or Jarred W-H; they have moments of impact but they are loose canons - we have our share of players whom we all yell at about their discipline.
Yep, once you've had your chance at Manly, the only hope you have is in England. In hindsight, the Manly men in the 'who stays and who goes' office have made some pretty correct choices.  ???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4