1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuthbo

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by fLIP, Jul 7, 2007.

1. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    He's looking better isn't he. I'm almost ready to declair him as my choice over Hall (who is going very average imo).

He still scares me with his loose cary and willingness to offload but he's picking the right times and came up with a few rippers tonight. That pass to Orford was magic.

2. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    Got that right Flip, now that he has had a bit of time in there he is light years ahead of Hall.

I reckon Des told him to go out and offload as much as he could, when he gets his sense of when to pass and when not to right he will be a weapon.

3. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

Cuthbo deserves to keep his spot in the 17, offers much more in attack then Hall

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    He's definitely improving. How was his pass to Orford at the end !!!

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Cuthbertson has always been better than Hall.

Hall is a liability - gave away 2 dumb penalties tonight.

6. Downie

Downie Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That's something King's gotta get rid of as well. Over the past month he's given away 1 or 2 stupid penalties each match.

He ran the ball up very well tonight though. Sent one Roosters' player flying back on his arse with one particular hit up.

7. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    TBH I thought King was the only Manly forward who lloked like he started 110% committed and switched on.

8. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i think thats our best line up tonight, I liked Beaver off the bench, very effective

9. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    He looks like he could have re-injured his groing too.

Hope beavers ok.

10. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,117 / 287
    I would like to never see Beaver on the bench again !!! He's too good a player for that !

11. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    You're always risking injury if you go groing on a football field!

12. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Cuthbo has overshadowed Hall & Bryant, at least he is capable of more than a heartbeat.

13. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Cuthbo is solid in attack and offers a lot in terms of offloads. He still worries me with his defence.

14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I was no fan of Cuthberson at all, but am liking him more and more every week, to the point where i looked forward to him entering the game last night

15. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +555 / 10
    All he needed was a bit of time. For those who've been watching him come through the ranks it's no surprise. He's been an absolutely dominant force in PL for some time & it's great to see him starting to show his talents in firsts.
    I love seeing the local boys come through. Development is far more rewarding than shopping.

16. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    i think Bryants place is being questioned now.. Hall and he.. theres not much between them...

Disappointed with Bryant.. he was good in his first season with us and just dipped since he got a contract.

17. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I was never a big fan of Cuthbo but last night he was good in the carry and offload departments. However, like CW, I think his front on defense is suspect and it showed last night on a few occasions. Until he gets that right he'll worry me. Hall went OK although his penalties were annoying as were Princesses, especially that one that invited them into our ten. Why does Choc have to drop the ball early?