• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ron E you musn't have been to many matches when he played for us.  Everytime he got his large hands on the ball my heart attack began.  He constantly threw silly passes and didn't have a clue in defense.  That's why he was let go.  I for one was glad to see the back of him.

I'll admit there were downsides to his game:) But I still enjoyed watching him, largely because of his unpredictability. I agree though that he never really fitted into the Manly system of play.

Don't know how he is going to go alright at Shellharbour there not playing in the NSW Cup this year.

In fact the Dragons don't have a NSW Cup team at all at the moment
(kind of reeks of double standards with the whole Canberra and Manly thing)

im sure he looked good in his 1st game for sharks last yr also.. he didnt get far..

sorry when im drinking i get like "throw" bitter lol  ;D

DSM5 link said:
Ron E you musn't have been to many matches when he played for us.  Everytime he got his large hands on the ball my heart attack began.  He constantly threw silly passes and didn't have a clue in defense.  That's why he was let go.  I for one was glad to see the back of him.

Indeed. Could always rely on him to try and offload a stupid pass 20 metres out from our own line just after wed finally got the ball back after defending our line against repeat sets. Not good for the blood presure.

Personally I was upset that Cuthbo left, at the end of the day he bought a different dimension to the position he plays. On top of that he is a mnaly juniors and also a failry big and strong unit. I believe if  oan donly if his passes and offloads were consistent he would be possibly one of the most feard players in the league, I beleive if they stuck with him it would pay off in the long run. However I also beleive in a great leader in Dessie, he has more idea than me however thats my 2 cents. Wayne bennet didnt take him because he is bad. Wayne dont take on people he doesnt believe will do the job.

Cuthbo will go down in history as the man that Ryan predicted should play on the wing for Manly, after a galloping performance in one of the lower grades.

He had enormous talent but lazy defence and lack of focus seemed to mar his overall contribution.

His bagging of Manly at the start of last year didn't do much to endear himself to fans and his subsequent fall at the Sharks was predictable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4