cuthbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
i think cuthbo is a great player and it is good that hes looking to offload,but in saying that id like to see less attempted offloads from cuthbo especially in our own 20,more often than not when hes got the ball and he looks to offload my heart goes into my throat,please cuthbo-no un necessary offloads!

maybe a word from BK might help him. Understand the moments to offload.

It probably stung Cuthbo a bit that Stewey wasn't there in the earlier games as he tends to do alot of support work.

BTW, another cuthbo thread???... there is one every month.

At least his offloads this year have purpose rather than just randomly popping a ball out the back they are going to the man more often.

In the current style of game, I wouldnt be surprised if the teams with the greater amount of offloads, win the majority of games. Especially with the faster men sniffing around the ruck

Dan link said:
In the current style of game, I wouldnt be surprised if the teams with the greater amount of offloads, win the majority of games. Especially with the faster men sniffing around the ruck
That is exactly where I see games being won. The props need to go for a more Artie Beetson type of role and the points will just flow with Choc one of our go-to men. Hall is not suited as a second-rower the way the game is played.

Cuthbo once he gains greater control of his offloads will be a much sort after prospect in the current style.

Price is another. If Price was in his prime in say 2 years time, he would be an immortal I reckon. Because once the game has developed further with its current mode, offloaders like him are going to be a sort after commodity

I Agree Hall is not suited to the 2nd row position at the moment.
However i think Des uses him as an extra Front row forward for the softening up period of the first 15 minutes.
Then brings Rodney on, who is more suited to the position.
Hall is then used as a Front row forward for the remaing part of the game off the bench.

Hall goes OK.  Princess and Ted are the worry.  They not only don't off load, they don't go forward with any menace.  At least Hall pokes his nose through the tackle and doesn't get pushed back.  And he scores tries.  I've noticed Cuthbo off-loading less this season and trying to run into holes.  A big improvement.. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4