Cuthbo - should we or shouldn't we?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member

OK the concensus seems to be that we should be keeping a local up & comer at the club but due to the cap we cannot match other clubs.

The $64 question is should we be keeping Beaver next season for one last & potentially another injury riddled year and letting go a player who could be a mainstay of our pack for the next 5 to 10 years.

Keep Adam or save Beaver - Thoughts

If cuthbo wants to play for Manly he will stay, I cant see the difference between what he would be offered at Manly and at other clubs could not be that significant. Surely other clubs are not going to fork out 200K plus on a bloke who has played like 5 first grade games.

I don't understand how this can be an issue. We should be miles under the cap.

Get rid of willo and dunley and we would have enough to keep cuthbo.

Another TV game this weekend - will Cuthbo's value go up or down?

That's what it boils down to at the moment.

Surely Cuthbo would take 100k, should be able to keep both

CW we are paying overs for half the team especially numbers 6, 7 and 9

that wasnt the intro to a bash monas and deify Ballin monologue. If they have any sense Ballin will be getting more than his contract currently says.

Take a tip ... Cuthbo wont be going anywhere!

See mate you wonder why we question your so called "inside info"

The Cuthbertsons are very well known to me, and trust me, its anything but a sealed deal.

I'm all for people giving info if it is fact, but dont come on here and bull**** about things that arent true.

Come on Clon that would count out 50% of the posters on this site and 95% of the posts

I wasnt querying your source, just the comment about posting BS.

[quote author=mellonhead]
Take a tip ... Cuthbo wont be going anywhere!

See mate you wonder why we question your so called "inside info"

The Cuthbertsons are very well known to me, and trust me, its anything but a sealed deal.

I'm all for people giving info if it is fact, but dont come on here and bull**** about things that arent true.

[/quote]To be fair Doug, Mellon was at a sponsors' function this week and reported that Cuthbo was likely to stay based on what was said. He didn't say it was 'gospel' but suggested that is what would happen. I hope he is right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4