Cuthbo Re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
As reported on the BsB this morning Adam Cuthbertson has dispelled any rumors of trying to get his contract terminated to join the Dragons and Re-signed with Manly for 3 years

great news

source 2ky big sports breaky and Zorba

Very good news.  I was worried he was vulnerable to the vultures.  Thankfully he has a bit of long sightedness to him. 

Was he born in 1980?  :p

Now he has to pull his head in, train hard and think when he's on the paddock.  With Bryant gone there's the opportunity for him to step up and get in the squad permanently.  If I was him, I'd work on my lateral defense in the off season. 

The comments below point to Des' successful game plan.  e.g. Bryant had significantly less ball-playing talent than Cuthbo but was favoured because he followed Des' forward game plan meticulously.  Hard yards and hard defence first, relentlessly, ball skills second.  Off-season chance now for Cuthbo to shift focus and step up a level.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/rugby_league/article4969259.ece

The mood in the England camp is good, according to James Graham. Not that there was anything remotely bullish in the young forward’s attitude when he spoke shortly before the squad headed for the airport last week. Having quickly put behind him the misery of Saints’ defeat by the Rhinos, he had just seen a recording of the Australian domestic equivalent, in which Manly hammered favourites Melbourne with a display of breathtaking speed and physicality.

The Liverpudlian had focused on his opposite numbers, the props, and been “very impressed” by the way the Manly front-rowers in particular had gone about their business in the first half, establishing a forward momentum their teammates exploited to the full.

That is exactly the sort of relentless drive England will need from Graham and fellow props Jamie Peacock, Adrian Morley and Maurie Fa’asavalu if they are to bring back the World Cup.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7