Cuthbertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Anyone read the weekend Daily?

Cuthbertson (little "a") said our players used the excuse of the flu for the reason we'd performed badly in Drugcastle land.

He said he wonders how many of those excuses would have come out if we won back then.

After last Sunday's game, did anyone hear from him?

I would love to hear his feedback post-match.

Anyone read the weekend Daily?

Cuthbertson (little "a") said our players used the excuse of the flu for the reason we'd performed badly in Drugcastle land.

He said he wonders how many of those excuses would have come out if we won back then.

After last Sunday's game, did anyone hear from him?

I would love to hear his feedback post-match.

He said Manly were claiming they lost the 2nd half 16-4 because there were no interchange players for 35 mins.....and because Killer had to play on the wing.

He also said Buhrer was soft cause he wears headgear.

He said Manly were claiming they lost the 2nd half 16-4 because there were no interchange players for 35 mins.....and because Killer had to play on the wing.

He also said Buhrer was soft cause he wears headgear.

the bullie said:
Sound like somebody whished he never left, and his performances since have suggested Manly got the better deal!

A bit harsh... he has been one of the better Newcastle players at times this year. He also has another premiership, I couldn't see him breaking back into our team too regularly so that might have been his only way.

the bullie said:
Sound like somebody whished he never left, and his performances since have suggested Manly got the better deal!

A bit harsh... he has been one of the better Newcastle players at times this year. He also has another premiership, I couldn't see him breaking back into our team too regularly so that might have been his only way.

I really enjoyed it when Cuthbo offloaded on his own 20m line straight to one of our players. What a blast from the past.............

• 👍
Reactions: PJ
I really enjoyed it when Cuthbo offloaded on his own 20m line straight to one of our players. What a blast from the past.............

http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/cuthbertson-wants-to-beat-former-teammates-at-full-strength/2651059.aspx?storypage=0

Bradza, that off-load was to Foran. Poor young Cuthbo. He never was the same after being sent off in the Raiders game. A career defining moment.

Bradza, that off-load was to Foran. Poor young Cuthbo. He never was the same after being sent off in the Raiders game. A career defining moment.

He was playing like an a-hole on a mission to be a peasant last Sunday. Looked like he had a vendetta against some of the lads.

He was playing like an a-hole on a mission to be a peasant last Sunday. Looked like he had a vendetta against some of the lads.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7