Cuthbertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher
Get ready for the boom, I can see the media giving this guy plenty of attention from now on (if it hasn't already started), hope his head is screwed on and he continues playing very, very well.

there was a quote from the SMH
Told Cuthbertson was becoming a cult figure, Hasler replied: \"Don't tell him that.\"

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqmatchre...ge#contentSwap1

I still think Cuthbo's defense is suspect and needs attention. I thought Hall, Perry, Cuthbo and Kite were our best forwards, in that order, last night.  Le Stange was excellent when he came on.  His passing from dummy was crisp, direct and thoughtful. Choco had a mixed game.   

Super effort from the whole team. I thought the Cowboys were outstanding for the first 30 minutes but the platform had been laid for us to finish all over the top.

Great games from Ox, Cuthbo, Perry, Choc (1st week back), Hall, Robertson, Williams, L'Estrange, Kite and Matai. I thought Lyon and Beaver had quiet ones and probably would have swapped their positions considering how Lyon is getting the hang of 5/8th. All the same, a hugely pleasing performance.

Happiness is the Broncs heading out of the 8 and Dogs and Cowboys looking like no chances. Bring on the Dragons and we can bury their season.

Cuthbertson, Perry, Kite, L'Estrange and Matai were standouts last night, all had superb games

The much maligned Williamson and Bryant were also good, where did that pass come from ???? Bryant added 91m from his 31m

Watmough started off involved but drifted away after that and had a bit of a shocker, worrying to see him limp off again too. Maybe was a week too early

I am desperate to see L'Estrange get a start at some point. I know people will say let Ballin lay the platform etc, well, i would rather have the potency in attack from the 1st min. No reason at all why he couldn't handle 80mins as Monaghan did. Ballin is going ok (not quite at the backup Qld origin level that we were told week after week) but Heath is outstanding at the moment

NBQ cops a lot of flak, but is damn good depth imo. Sure he doesn't have the lightning pace, but he never lets us down and is pretty safe every time he is called on

Is quite amazing when i look at the table

2nd Spot
Best defence
3rd best attack
6 from last 7

All that under an apparently S**t coach who knows nothing about the game is an outstanding effort

Choc's fine. One of the Cowboys forwards landed on it, but it is a different injury to the one that kept him out before. He doesn't seem to think he is in any doubt for next week.

Well thats good to hear, was hoping it was a different injury

any word at all on Matai's neck ? Looked bloody painful to have it bent forward then the weight of 3 forwards on top of it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Looked bloody painful to have it bent forward then the weight of 3 forwards on top of it
Yeah, that's what I thought. I thought that he was gone after that but to his credit he got up and soldiered on.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Well thats good to hear, was hoping it was a different injury

any word at all on Matai's neck ? Looked bloody painful to have it bent forward then the weight of 3 forwards on top of it

The fact that Matai played on is a good sign, he looked alright after the match as well. I didn't hear anything else about it though.

It's pretty worrying that he keeps hurting it. I mean, we all know he has a serious neck problem so it is bad to see him go down clutching it every match.

You never know!

Tate wears the neckbrace because he has weakened muscles around his neck because his neck is actually too long (or something like that, i can't remember the exact details about it).

I believe Matai has a bulging disc in his neck - similar to the injuries that Farah and Mini have, but in his neck rather than lower down in the back. Worth having a look at though I suppose!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6