Cuthbertson Strip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JohnB_32

Reserve Grader
Didn't anyone else notice that when Cuthbertson was stripped of the ball after he had done it there were two men in the tackle and it shuld have been a manly penalty with 15 seconds to go

yes I noticed the same thing and mentioned it to the people I was watching it with

yeh i couldnt believe how archer could be so close and miss such a blatant penalty, but then again inconsistency is a common theme in the nrl

i would have been suprised had the ruling been otherwise. It was archer after all. Either way, good on cuthbo for having a go.

Although he did miss orford's knock on 5m out from our line guess it evened up the knock back by monas that he called earlier in the game.

Anyone else feel that every 50/50 call went against us - and that the first Scott try was actually held up?

Nope, there was a shocker that went our way early on.

But anything to take the heat of your messiah

Yeah, I only saw one 50/50 that went our way (poor play the ball). That Scott try was fo' sho' held up. We were done no favours but still we should've won.

archer is hopeless. 90% of 50/50 calls this week and last week hav gone against us and the missed 2 man strip was the icing to a shocking refereeing performance

Can we protest to the NRL that we don't want him doing our games anymore ?
If we can, that would be the first thing to be done tomorrow morning.

i would have been suprised had the ruling been otherwise. It was archer after all. Either way, good on cuthbo for having a go.

Although he did miss orford's knock on 5m out from our line guess it evened up the knock back by monas that he called earlier in the game.
orfords knock on came after the ball hit a knee of a saints player lying there so it would have been a penalty to us before a knock on was ruled.

Take off the messiah goggles, he lost that clean.

And dont think for a second thats why im ****ty at him for todays game, that was just one of those things that happen. Beavers plain drop was just as bad for example.

Beaver made more than one drop. I seriously think he needs his eyes checked - he has been doing it regularly for 2-3 years.

Beaver made more than one drop. I seriously think he needs his eyes checked - he has been doing it regularly for 2-3 years.

I heard Mark Waugh once say that he knew he was gettign too old for first class cricket because his hand/eye co-ordination was failing. Apparanlty this happens to all sportsman when they get older.

Time to go beaver.

nah he wulda been 5m out 15 seconds to go and manly wulda had a good chance coz dragons defence wasnt in place

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6