Cuthbertson set to play!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JohnB_32

Reserve Grader
Luckily, Cuthbo accepted my add on facebook a few months ago so i get the inside word sometimes haha
but by looking at his facebook today and by a couple of the comments he has been receiving it seems as though he has been telling people close to him that he is going to play in the GF, so either Hasler is making a tough call on someone or someone is injured?
His facebook status was "today is d-day" so he might have a fitness test or something?? can anyone decipher that?

Honestly I'd be happier if he didn't play. He's still got things to iron out in his game, needs to know when to be selective with his offloads.

Bryant is going great guns off the bench, very consistent. King is improving, but probably the only one on the bench who could realistically miss out, and that would be a tough call.

L'Estrange offers a good service and variety off the bench. Allows us to score points late in each half, adds spark, which I guess is what Cuthbo would bring as well...

Only reason to change the team would be thru injury, I hope it isn't true though
win and Cuthbo still gets a ring

Unless Perry isn't right.

Cuthbo played his best football this year when he started, and just ran it straight and hard.  He's a handful. 

Nah it's all mind games, most of the players are friends with players from other teams, so he will have it on there so someone will see and think he's playing!

Central Coast Eagle link said:
Nah it's all mind games, most of the players are friends with players from other teams, so he will have it on there so someone will see and think he's playing!
  Yeah, it's the ploy that will win us the Grand Final.  they've been planning it for 6 months.

[/quote]  Yeah, it's the ploy that will win us the Grand Final.  they've been planning it for 6 months.
[/quote]

Perhaps you forget last year at this time Matt Orford was going around whooping it up on everyone's facebook page. Do you REALLY think Des would let one of his player let melbourne know who is going to make the final 17 for tomorrow's game from facebook, come on.

Maybe choc or glen stewarts injury is worse than first thought but I agree using facebook is hardly keeping his cards close to his chest

JohnB link said:
Adam William Wagner Cuthbertson is not playing :(.

thats his new status as of 10 minutes ago

Someones got to miss out and none of the other guys deserve to, Cuthbo will get his chance to stand up and earn a spot with Menzie, Willo and Bryant leaving.

Hopefully he deals with it the same way Hall has and he works on his fitness and other issues and comes back a better player.

Yeah, it's the ploy that will win us the Grand Final.  they've been planning it for 6 months.
[/quote]

Perhaps you forget last year at this time Matt Orford was going around whooping it up on everyone's facebook page. Do you REALLY think Des would let one of his player let melbourne know who is going to make the final 17 for tomorrow's game from facebook, come on.
[/quote]

I was sarcastically referring to Cliffy's assertion that Cuthbo is playing mind games with the Storm.  The level of detail given to our preparation in astounding.

I'd love to see Cuthbo play. Unfortunately the only reason he would play is through an injury & I'd hate to see that.
He'll play in next years grand final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4