Customer Service: Banks, well NAB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
how long does it take to put something back on a hanger??

yes it may be the girls job but it is common courtesy to do simple things like that.

I always replace clothes I try on where they came from, maybe thats just me.

But the girl has no right to dress anyone down for it. Have you ever seen a giorls change room, they take 20 things in there which arent on the hanger properly and there is a specific way everything has to go on the hanger...trust me I worked in Menswear in Target through HighSchool and part of that job was the fitting rooms.

Even when people put things on the hanger, 9 time out of 10 we had to take them off the hanger and redo them to the managers and the companies specifications.

I personally put things back on the hanger, because its usually just a t-shirt, and years of doing it i know how the pants etc should, but screw that with all the dresses with extra fittings and ****, why do soemthing they will just redo anyway

yes I agree that she should have kept her gob shut (the shop girl)

and yes there is a big difference between the male and female fitting rooms :)

its just funny up here, peoples attitude to work

Leanne works as a team leader for an employment agency, and as such obviously has a lot of contact with the youth and unemployed and the general attitude of them up here is ridiculous.

One girl argued with Leanne because she was going to reccommend her benefits be taken away if she didnt actively seek work. The girl was shocked and was under the impression that Youth Allowance and living away from home allowance, plus the general Doll were a right and she didnt have to do anything to get them.

plenty of ferals up here

I can see what you're trying to make out as being ironic. But my comment wasn't whinging, just an observation. Thus, the irony is you trying to make me out as being stupid when in fact you're the one who's kooked it.

Game. Set. And Match. Me.

Volley link said:
I can see what you're trying to make out as being ironic. But my comment wasn't whinging, just an observation. Thus, the irony is you trying to make me out as being stupid when in fact you're the one who's kooked it.

Game. Set. And Match. Me.

I am even more amused now........
More than anything for the use of the word "kooked". I mean I was immediately plunged back into the days of Harbord Primary.

Yeah it's being brought back. Great term. Up there with poindexter as top 2 most underrated words.

Agree poindexter?

aww it's cute that, that is the best you could do

Dan link said:
If anyone watched \"Worlds strictest Parents\" with the girl from hervey Bay on it the other night, that is the type of person you get to deal with, but they arent all teenagers
  I think that show has been pulled nationally - only gets broadcast in Hervey Bay now.

Dan link said:
The girl was shocked and was under the impression that Youth Allowance and living away from home allowance, plus the general Doll were a right and she didnt have to do anything to get them.

Just a point of clarification - do you mean "the dole" or getting up the duff at 16?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7