Customer Service: Banks, well NAB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181356.msg237082#msg237082 date=1250476667]
As for jobs, there are plenty of jobs around up here, a lot of people up here just dont want to work them
speaking of which .....  ;-)
[/quote]

may be a job in a bank soon :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=181356.msg237074#msg237074 date=1250474218]
There is a Commonwealth bank branch at Hervey Bay - give them a try

We are thinking the ANZ but we will see.

As for jobs, there are plenty of jobs around up here, a lot of people up here just dont want to work them
[/quote]

Serious question - what made you consider going to the ANZ over other Banks?

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181356.msg237082#msg237082 date=1250476667]
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=181356.msg237074#msg237074 date=1250474218]
There is a Commonwealth bank branch at Hervey Bay - give them a try

We are thinking the ANZ but we will see.

[/quote]

Serious question - what made you consider going to the ANZ over other Banks?
[/quote]

1 - There are a lot of branches and ATM's about
2 - I use to be with them for a "Bills" account and the rates were good
3 - Customer service was always good with above
4 - Leanne compared fees and has something in her head about them, I leave the looking after our money and budget to her. So if she wants ANZ she gets it!

I use to be with the Commonwealth for 22 years since a dollarmite account :) I moved away from the to St George because their fees were almost double anyone elses!

Not sure whether they have changed, but not sure its worth going back

You couldn't seriously consider CBA.  You could get physically assulted at one of their branches and not just verbally abused.

We knew a previous branch manager at Warringah mall who actually punched out a client at the enquiry counter.  A close friend of wheel's.

He could be at CBA Harvey bay now.

that sounds about right, dont worry CBA were not ever likely to be high on my list

CBA has more branches & ATMs than ANZ or anyother bank for that matter, fees are the same.

The Wheel link said:
CBA has more branches & ATMs than ANZ or anyother bank for that matter, fees are the same.

hows your customer service? If its anything like the quality of the adverts I wont be heading there

I've been with westpac for 22 years.... haven't encountered any porblems thus far..... I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of their atm's around though.

I really liked St George they were always really easy to deal with. They just have no branches up here

I'm with St George.  Now they've been bought up by Westpac it is very handy as you can use the Westpac ATMs free of charge.

Matabele link said:
I'm with St George.  Now they've been bought up by Westpac it is very handy as you can use the Westpac ATMs free of charge.

Just wish you could use their branches too

The Wheel link said:

And more dickheads working for them that any other bank.   ;D

Are all the CBA's ATM's like the ones at Manly - covered in half eaten pizzas, beer, urine, vomit and coke (and no I rarely frequent Manly these days)?

We got our home loan through westpac and found them easy to dael with. This misses went in and got the forms etc and then we both went in to complete it all. No appointment about a 10 minutes wait which was fair enough.

A few months later we split our loan, all done over the phone really easy.

We are with CBA for our home loan, investment loan and accounts etc. Never had a problem and ALL of the staff at both of the branches we deal with are sensational, it's sometimes hard to get away from some of them they are that friendly.

It definitely comes down to the branch manager and the staff they employee, not really a reflection on the bank themselves.

clontaago link said:
We are with CBA for our home loan, investment loan and accounts etc. Never had a problem and ALL of the staff at both of the branches we deal with are sensational, it's sometimes hard to get away from some of them they are that friendly.

It definitely comes down to the branch manager and the staff they employee, not really a reflection on the bank themselves.
  I find Victoria has a far higher standard of customer service than Queensland does.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=181356.msg237521#msg237521 date=1250733738]

I find Victoria has a far higher standard of customer service than Queensland does.
[/quote]

That's because we are just better than queenslanders in every way. 

clontaago link said:

Do you have a business?  Most people these days don't have to go into a branch as eveything can be done over the telephone.  I haven't been into a bank for years

We went out to dinner last night and had a conversation with the owner there, who had moved to Hervey Bay about the same time as us and she could not believe the poor customer service up here either.

Leanne had another funny one the other day, she was in Big W and tried on some clothes, she bought some and left 2 items at the change room counter, the girl said "Oh you didnt put these on the hanger. Put them back on the hanger"

Leanne just looked at her and laughed and walked away. I dont want to seem all high and mighty, but it is the girls job to put them back on the coat hanger and Leanne didnt really have the time, the girl was implying that Leanne had committed a cardinal sin.

If anyone watched "Worlds strictest Parents" with the girl from hervey Bay on it the other night, that is the type of person you get to deal with, but they arent all teenagers

how long does it take to put something back on a hanger??

yes it may be the girls job but it is common courtesy to do simple things like that.

I always replace clothes I try on where they came from, maybe thats just me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6