Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith have to get rid of som talent with all their signings. And Siro seems to be out of favour.

Let's hope but I'm not holding out.

image.jpeg

Whare:)

I honestly don't understand all the Whare love. He's injury prone and solid at best. Sironen on the other hand is young and has great potential. I'd be welcoming him with open arms.
Yeah Whare at this point isn't "great cover for Matai" because he's even less reliable than anyone we've currently got. What good is he if Matai goes down but Whare's been ruled out for the season already 3 weeks prior? Get us DWZ or Blake.

Last edited:
Speaking of that - I was wracking my brain as to who I feel Myles reminds me of from an ex-Manly players perspective - and I came up with Phil Moorwood. Tell me Myles isn't a clone of Moorwood. Adds about as much value as well.
But Phil did score a try for Sunshine Coast once!

I honestly don't understand all the Whare love.
He's injury prone and solid at best.

Sironen on the other hand is young and has great potential. I'd be welcoming him with open arms.

I honestly don't know why people think because he has had a few injuries he is no good anymore.

If that is the case, shouldn't we all be happy buhrer is gone to Newcastle because he has had multiple knee recons and season ending injuries. same with snake, he did both knees but still manged to come back and play in grand finals and still be our most important player for years after his knee reconstructions.

Whare is a beast, a great defender and a genuine center. DWZ is fast and a good runner of the ball, but is a winger!! Never played center. totally different position. much harder in defence. Give me whare back, would be over the moon. And like the siro signing too. Could really turn out to be a good ball playing forward

I honestly don't know why people think because he has had a few injuries he is no good anymore.

If that is the case, shouldn't we all be happy buhrer is gone to Newcastle because he has had multiple knee recons and season ending injuries. same with snake, he did both knees but still manged to come back and play in grand finals and still be our most important player for years after his knee reconstructions.

Whare is a beast, a great defender and a genuine center. DWZ is fast and a good runner of the ball, but is a winger!! Never played center. totally different position. much harder in defence. Give me whare back, would be over the moon. And like the siro signing too. Could really turn out to be a good ball playing forward
Only thing I disagree with in your statement was DWZ isn't a centre and has never played there when he played there last year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2