Cunningham or Stromquist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Would love to see one of them given a chance whilst Kingy is out, especially Jimmy C.

With Vic you get what you get but these 2 need to get a crack soon so we can get the 10 year discount, i mean so they know where they need to improve in strentgh/fitness over an off season.

Would love to see one of them given a chance whilst Kingy is out, especially Jimmy C.

With Vic you get what you get but these 2 need to get a crack soon so we can get the 10 year discount, i mean so they know where they need to improve in strentgh/fitness over an off season.

You'd have to think that out of those two Jimmy would have the inside running at the moment. I'm assuming that Tim Robinson Gordon Ramsay would be ahead of them though.

Might see one of them get chucked in at round 26 if our ladder position is locked in, don't think that it's realistic to expect that either will get a shot this season however. Cunningham at least should make a strong case for himself if next season's trials though.

You'd have to think that out of those two Jimmy would have the inside running at the moment. I'm assuming that Tim Robinson Gordon Ramsay would be ahead of them though.

Might see one of them get chucked in at round 26 if our ladder position is locked in, don't think that it's realistic to expect that either will get a shot this season however. Cunningham at least should make a strong case for himself if next season's trials though.

Jimmy C stood up really well against Douglas and Stuart in the 2011 trial but doesnt seem to kill it at NSW cup level. I think he is the kind of player who will step up if given the opportunity and given that trial i can only figure he isnt int he right head space to play NSW cup because he certainly has the size and skill needed.

Jimmy C stood up really well against Douglas and Stuart in the 2011 trial but doesnt seem to kill it at NSW cup level. I think he is the kind of player who will step up if given the opportunity and given that trial i can only figure he isnt int he right head space to play NSW cup because he certainly has the size and skill needed.

Wolfpack said:

Just stating what was mentioned in an earlier post, I thought Robinson was off to Parra? In this case do you guys think we should be giving either Stromquist or Cunningham ago instead, if the chance arises? But on the other hand it was a massive talking point amongst supporters of our NSW Cup up-and-comers at Brookie yesterday that a mass clean out is happening... The only names mentioned to be staying were, J.Annear and L.Foran. So i'm hoping this is only banter as some good names are departing (including the above mentioned Cunningham and rumours around Stromquist?) if that is the case such as T.Burrell, G. Riccardi, B.Falcone just to name a few. The likes of Skinner (I'm assuming) would still be signed to us, even though he has been injured along with Farrer as they have just arrived at the club, so i'm guessing they are still around? Also the other week had Stromquist being circled in many other clubs wish lists, but in being a former club captain I'm hoping he is retained along with Cunningham who was a representative forward last year for us. In saying that Cunningham did look to be struggling yesterday for fitness but this may just be due to his injury lay off and lack of fitness, So if i had to vote off current form my vote would go to Stromquist, as he has develop from the start of the year where he was being overlooked as the new kid in the team, to now establishing himself as a 70 to 80 minute prop forward never missing a run or tackle and also never seeming never to missing a game due to injury. It is had to find when he lasted missed a game due to injury even during his time through when he was a 16 year old playing U/20's? A great hard working addition to our NRL Squad I think!

Wolfpack said:

Just stating what was mentioned in an earlier post, I thought Robinson was off to Parra? In this case do you guys think we should be giving either Stromquist or Cunningham ago instead, if the chance arises? But on the other hand it was a massive talking point amongst supporters of our NSW Cup up-and-comers at Brookie yesterday that a mass clean out is happening... The only names mentioned to be staying were, J.Annear and L.Foran. So i'm hoping this is only banter as some good names are departing (including the above mentioned Cunningham and rumours around Stromquist?) if that is the case such as T.Burrell, G. Riccardi, B.Falcone just to name a few. The likes of Skinner (I'm assuming) would still be signed to us, even though he has been injured along with Farrer as they have just arrived at the club, so i'm guessing they are still around? Also the other week had Stromquist being circled in many other clubs wish lists, but in being a former club captain I'm hoping he is retained along with Cunningham who was a representative forward last year for us. In saying that Cunningham did look to be struggling yesterday for fitness but this may just be due to his injury lay off and lack of fitness, So if i had to vote off current form my vote would go to Stromquist, as he has develop from the start of the year where he was being overlooked as the new kid in the team, to now establishing himself as a 70 to 80 minute prop forward never missing a run or tackle and also never seeming never to missing a game due to injury. It is had to find when he lasted missed a game due to injury even during his time through when he was a 16 year old playing U/20's? A great hard working addition to our NRL Squad I think!

Love to see the man with the third best name in rugby league get a run soon.

Best names IMO
1. Wayne Kerr (Irish international)
2. Jamal Fakir (sounds like **** yeah)
3. Magnus Stromquest

Love to see the man with the third best name in rugby league get a run soon.

Best names IMO
1. Wayne Kerr (Irish international)
2. Jamal Fakir (sounds like **** yeah)
3. Magnus Stromquest

TimandTom said:
Wolfpack said:

I had heard that Tim Robinson Gordon Ramsey was leaving, very disappointing if true. Shame to lose Riccardi & Falcone, though I guess it was to be expected with Riccardi. He would be very close to a starting gig at most clubs.

Haven't heard anything about Stromquist's contact situation, last I knew he was still on a rolling contract with Manly, would defo like to see him locked up for a while. Haven't been to a NSW cup game in a while, but it really seems like he's starting to reach the level of play he was at in the u20s.

TimandTom said:
Wolfpack said:

I had heard that Tim Robinson Gordon Ramsey was leaving, very disappointing if true. Shame to lose Riccardi & Falcone, though I guess it was to be expected with Riccardi. He would be very close to a starting gig at most clubs.

Haven't heard anything about Stromquist's contact situation, last I knew he was still on a rolling contract with Manly, would defo like to see him locked up for a while. Haven't been to a NSW cup game in a while, but it really seems like he's starting to reach the level of play he was at in the u20s.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8