$cumdog Free Zone .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
How about this site and it's members just dismiss everything to do with that joint.

I don't give a rats about their coach , their roster , or their CO.

Time to look forward , We are Manly ..... Premiers 2011 !!!

They can please themselves.

dceagle said:
How about this site and it's members just dismiss everything to do with that joint.

I don't give a rats about their coach , their roster , or their CO.

Time to look forward , We are Manly ..... Premiers 2011 !!!

They can please themselves.

I like your idea BUT have you seen this place lately??

It's almost like some of the posters are salivating at the thought of the next bit of bad news!

I like your idea BUT have you seen this place lately??

It's almost like some of the posters are salivating at the thought of the next bit of bad news!
[/quote]

You are quite right Mark, I for one for like to see something positive, does the club have ANYTHING for us?

Well

No more staff have left, so they are at least staying together (apart from the three we know).

Sorry mate I am not the media officer for the club so that's all I have at present

Mark from Brisbane said:
Well

No more staff have left, so they are at least staying together (apart from the three we know).

Sorry mate I am not the media officer for the club so that's all I have at present

Thanks anyway mate. If anyone else can cheer the place up, please do so.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Well

Didn't you hear weidler scoop Brett and Glenn are staying at Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4