CRUSHER AND DES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
Hi everyone ,go you good things get on because once the teams at full strength we will be very ,very hard to beat.....big things ahead this year never had any doubts with crusher and dessies choices with LIMITED MONEY they brought very ASTUTELY and these young guys will prove all you wrong.....check out the forum late last year....WHO HAVE WE BROUGHT,WHY HAVENT WE BROUGHT ANY BIG NAMES,WHATS GOING ON WITH OUR.....RECRUITMENT????? well if you ask me the guys who they brought last year STOOD OUT .ROBINSON ,HARRISON and MAURO oviously needed TIME because where im standing all stood up and will have great years ahead....maybe one or two props will help but who knows what PALAU and CUNNINGHAM will do???????????????? THATS wht CRUSHER AND DES are running the show not this FORUM........

mr seagles link said:
Hi everyone ,go you good things get on because once the teams at full strength we will be very ,very hard to beat.....big things ahead this year never had any doubts with crusher and dessies choices with LIMITED MONEY they brought very ASTUTELY and these young guys will prove all you wrong.....check out the forum late last year....WHO HAVE WE BROUGHT,WHY HAVENT WE BROUGHT ANY BIG NAMES,WHATS GOING ON WITH OUR.....RECRUITMENT????? well if you ask me the guys who they brought last year STOOD OUT .ROBINSON ,HARRISON and MAURO oviously needed TIME because where im standing all stood up and will have great years ahead....maybe one or two props will help but who knows what PALAU and CUNNINGHAM will do???????????????? THATS wht CRUSHER AND DES are running the show not this FORUM........
Get off your high horse champ.

You do know keyboards have an enter key right?

all ive seen is you and your mates RUBBISHING the RECRUITMENT for this year and the first game the new boys play they DEMOLISH the 2010 GRAND FINALISTS.....WHAT A LAUGH ??????    HA HA.......get a life you ass

mr seagles link said:
all ive seen is you and your mates RUBBISHING the RECRUITMENT for this year and the first game the new boys play they DEMOLISH the 2010 GRAND FINALISTS.....WHAT A LAUGH ??????    HA HA.......get a life you ass

Good to see someone sticking up for the team! One of the best wins in years with a 5 regular first graders out of the side!

It all means ****e if they cant back it up next weekend however..

Me and my mates?

Whatever champ you will be hard pressed to find a post where I have said anything bad about recruitment.

You know you can't hear your own voice on a forum right?

The most laughable thing about this post, is that this gibberer was one of the blokes putting the boot in the most lol

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The most laughable thing about this post, is that this gibberer was one of the blokes putting the boot in the most lol

14 beers and a keyboard?

For anyone willing to look past trivialities, mr seagles post makes a lot of sense. Except the part about Mauro being a new purchase last year.  Whatever you're drinking, stay with it.

Rex link said:
For anyone willing to look past trivialities, mr seagles post makes a lot of sense. Except the part about Mauro being a new purchase last year.  Whatever you're drinking, stay with it.

Non sensical isnt a tiviality Rex.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6